Motofit weekend at the Ridge - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Motofit weekend at the Ridge

Let the good times roll Good Karma is on a distinguished road Good Karma's Avatar
    Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by mickm View Post
    Lance, can you post up the registration link? As of right now, I'm actually good to go, plus 2 (Zug and htdub).
    Alrighty....cool

The way it is going to work is that I am going to get a good idea for numbers off this thread......then talk to Motofit and work out the 'deal'.......then I will PM everyone with the phone number to call to do the registration. Most likely I will send out that PM in the middle of next week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

On a soapbox Mechanic is on a distinguished road Mechanic's Avatar
    Above the 49th Parallel and completely beyond Hope
    Bike
    Shuttleworth Snap
    Hopefully join up with "Team Canada" at the venue

I am making my own arrangements as my work has just got crazy busy, and a commitment that far out is just not possible.
    STFU = Acronym used by an internet forum poster without the ability to formulate an intelligent argument or response. [See “dullard”]

Let the good times roll Good Karma is on a distinguished road Good Karma's Avatar
    Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Update on the registration process.

Just chatting with Rob from Motofit and most likely we will do the registration online using a special promo code (yet to be created) and we will then be entitled to the discount which is $25. Once this is set up I will PM everyone with a link and the promo code details.

Payment method is going to be Paypal. I assume most of us have Paypal accounts so it shouldn't be a problem but if you do not have an account I suggest you create one over the next couple of days.....you can link it to your bank account or credit card or both whatever you choose.

Hates drama... mickm is on a distinguished road mickm's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Honda CBR 600rr
    Lance, are you lending me the 750 for the weekend?

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by mickm View Post
    Lance, are you lending me the 750 for the weekend?
    I'm hoping it will be sold by that point......

for the crumpet I suppose dasein is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Karma View Post

Just chatting with Rob from Motofit and most likely we will do the registration online using a special promo code (yet to be created) and we will then be entitled to the discount which is $25. Once this is set up I will PM everyone with a link and the promo code details.

Payment method is going to be Paypal. I assume most of us have Paypal accounts so it shouldn't be a problem but if you do not have an account I suggest you create one over the next couple of days.....you can link it to your bank account or credit card or both whatever you choose.
    25 per day?

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    25 per day?
    $25 total......as Lionel says its enough for gas for the bike (or beer) for the weekend

Regular price is U$375 for both days......price after discount U$350

WMRC exec lowlife is on a distinguished road lowlife's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 GSXR 750 (race only), 2008 FZ6 (street)
    Add me to the list, I'll likely be riding down with SnoDragon, might even have room for 1-2 more bikes and riders depending on who's vehicle we end up using....
    WMRC #97
    Facebook >>> Jayson Lynch WMRC #97
    EMRA/CMRA #97

2012 Sponsors:
    Motorcycle World
    Castrol Oil Products
    RMR Suspensions
    Bell Helmets

Jennifer

Beer League Racer/Asshole SnoDragon is on a distinguished road SnoDragon's Avatar
    Bike
    MTS1200S
    I was wondering when you were going to weigh in!
    WMRC #42
    Sponsors:
    MSpeed Performance
    Motorcycle World
    RMR Suspensions

~If you can't change your situation, change your attitude. If you can't change your attitude, change your situation~

Do Work j.dunne is on a distinguished road j.dunne's Avatar
    Bike
    yamaha r1 street, GSXR Race
    Im on the fence still lance. Im scheduled to be at sea im gonna try to get out of it for sure. Cant be letting you hoolies getting a leg up on me before round 1!!!
    W.M.R.C #828

Special thanks / Sponsors

WMRC #32 Bernie Denis
    Daytona Motorsports
    Kroissant Kafe
    Black Pearl Beauty loft

Outlaw Racing
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/teamoutlawracing

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by j.dunne View Post
    Im on the fence still lance. Im scheduled to be at sea im gonna try to get out of it for sure. Cant be letting you hoolies getting a leg up on me before round 1!!!
    It would be good if you can make it.

Then again.....more practice than you before round 1.....hmmm.....maybe you should work :-)

Vanillla Gorilla Zug is on a distinguished road Zug's Avatar
    Bike
    CRF150R - Road Racer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Karma View Post

Any news? Would like to get registered sooner than later so that we can get the groups we want. Thanks.
    PROUDLY sponsored by EMS - Thank you so much for your continued support!
    Pacific Coast Mini Racing Club - http://www.miniracingbc.com
    Come race with us, FREE demo's yes FREE!

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    I got the 'promo' code last night but they are updating their website today.

Once it is up and running I will be the guinea pig and go thru the registration process.

Once it has accepted my booking and I think it should work for everyone else I will send out the PM's.

Registered User chad is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2000 r6
    Hi Lance

Count me in. I can also take 1 or 2 more bikes people. May go down for 2fast track day on Friday.

Cheers
    WMRC#40

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Hi Lance

Count me in. I can also take 1 or 2 more bikes people. May go down for 2fast track day on Friday.

Cheers
    Sounds good. I will send you a PM once their website is up and running.

As a further update.....I was speaking with Rob from Motofit tonight and he assured me that our group will get the various spots that we want......he also told me that there will be both Dunlop Ntec's and a full range of Pirelli tires at the track.....Barry from KFG (aka GP North) will be there to install the tires and do suspension set up for those that want it done.

+ Reply to Thread