Motofit weekend at the Ridge - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Motofit weekend at the Ridge

Let the good times roll Good Karma is on a distinguished road Good Karma's Avatar
    Bike
    GSXR 1000
    sweet.....I hope both of you guys are able to make it

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Hates drama... mickm is on a distinguished road mickm's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Honda CBR 600rr
    Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'll be rounding that off to a nice, even 10. Dropped the Kawi off at 5th Gear yesterday for the motor swap. Should be good to go soon, and I'll be registering as soon as I get the bike back.
    Great news Yura!
    '07+ CBR parts for sale. Lots of OEM items (some brand new still wrapped), check them out here and send me a PM if you're interested.

Let the good times roll Good Karma is on a distinguished road Good Karma's Avatar
    Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Looking like a good turn out.....as of a couple of days ago we were at 25 total.....14 from the island and 11 from the mainland.

Just have to get the weather to warm up a bit :-)

On a soapbox Mechanic is on a distinguished road Mechanic's Avatar
    Above the 49th Parallel and completely beyond Hope
    Bike
    Shuttleworth Snap
    Don't panic, I've got it covered
    Attached Images  
    STFU = Acronym used by an internet forum poster without the ability to formulate an intelligent argument or response. [See “dullard”]

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    nice work

for the crumpet I suppose dasein is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    Booked. Now I will need to sell a few batteries down there so I can write this off!

track hack Young Lion is on a distinguished road Young Lion's Avatar
    Bike
    Eff-Zed Nine
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    Booked. Now I will need to sell a few batteries down there so I can write this off!
    Ballistic?

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    27 now......15 island and 12 mainland

Registered User moeracing is on a distinguished road moeracing's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 gsxr750 track
    just be careful of the USA finding out you are doing business down there if you don't have a green card, I have read a ton of stuff on this and one simple pissed off competitor can ruin your day. if you own an investment property in the states technically you arenteven allowed to mow that lawn because you are taking jobs away from a American. stupid rules.
    Lex talionis
    Karma will get you

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by moeracing View Post
    just be careful of the USA finding out you are doing business down there if you don't have a green card, I have read a ton of stuff on this and one simple pissed off competitor can ruin your day. if you own an investment property in the states technically you arenteven allowed to mow that lawn because you are taking jobs away from a American. stupid rules.
    I am not doing business in the US......I am just organizing the event so that we all get a small discount and we can enjoy the new track.

Motofit is the track day provider and I do not have any type of arrangement where I get anything more than the $25 discount everyone else is getting.

Bike
    Shuttleworth Snap
    Lance, I think moeracing was responding to a comment a little further up the page.
    STFU = Acronym used by an internet forum poster without the ability to formulate an intelligent argument or response. [See “dullard”]

Bike
    GSXR 1000
    good point....

since he didn't do a 'reply with quote' to that comment I assumed he was replying to the last comment which was mine

Registered User whistle is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    K7 GSXR750, 07 1098s, 11 MTS1200, 12 Wr250R
    Anyone going this week end? Just signed up a few days ago.

Registered User moeracing is on a distinguished road moeracing's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 gsxr750 track
    sorry yes I was responding to selling batteries comment, no harm ment just trying to give some knowledge. thanks
    Lex talionis
    Karma will get you

Bike
    Shuttleworth Snap
    I know it's still several weeks out, but I need to plan ahead as it looks like my normal trackday partner won't be doing this gig.

I'm self sufficient transport wise, but would like to travel with someone else (in convoy so to speak) for security when leaving my open pickup and trailer while foraging for food and provisions.
    I'd like to set off no later than Friday mid morning to allow a leisurely trip and setup at the track.

Does this work for anyone else?

+ Reply to Thread