Couple of dealer shout outs

Thread: Couple of dealer shout outs

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP

Couple of dealer shout outs

Was talking to some fellow dirty bikers and when conversation turned to dealers who are good to local riders two dealerships seemed to get a lot of good press. Troy at Maple Ridge and Zach with International.

I always make a point of telling riders to frequent one dealership and forge relationships with their parts guys instead of running all over town to save five bucks, and me personally after all the years that Mike Eyre and Pete at RMS treated me like family, Zach, Mikey and Ryan at IMS are now doing the same. They did warranty work on my 'Berg 450FE after the warranty had expired, and treat me well on pricing.

I haven't had the pleasure of spending at Maple Ridge, but Troy made it a point of coming to find me at the bike show to say hi and I think that speaks volumes about what kind of a guy he is.

In our slowing motorcycle economy I find it encouraging that we have dealers, and I know there's more good people out there, that go the extra mile for us as consumers, and riders.

Be a friend, not just a customer.

2. Remove Advertisements

In your bitch
    Your mama...(late model)
    Well put
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.