How in the hell does Flight Centre and Travel Cuts stay in business? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How in the hell does Flight Centre and Travel Cuts stay in business?

Registered User bandito is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    o00o PhilipRR o00o
    This thread is so good, I just took a crap and didn't wipe. I was afraid I'd miss something and darted back to hit refresh.

I did splay the cheeks though to get a clean exit pinch.

Laundry to follow.

After this dirty laundry continues of course.
    Last edited by bandito; 02-14-2012 at 06:34 PM.

backslider K-rod is on a distinguished road K-rod's Avatar
    Bike
    2006 K1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    We're the chosen ones, didn't you know
    ?
    I gotta ask: chosen for what?

Fookin Prawn FrostyF is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    Orange chick weapon
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Lovely! All the toys out the cot. Boetie, stop sniffing petrol, please! It's immaterial how long ago I went there, it doesn't change the fact that it's a shithole. It's big of you to admit that you frequently pass through there, though the quality of your arguments and obvious verbal diarrhea clued the rest of us in long ago.

Who exactly has the economy improved for, or is this just another attempt to re-write History the way you were taught to in school?
    It's completely relevant, because you're basing your opinion on events that happened 20+ years ago. What year did you "flee"? I go back every 2 years on average, and EVERY TIME I return, the place looks and feels different. Huge economic boom. That's like saying don't ever visit Germany because of the Nazis.

What are the other languages you claim you speak? Afrikaans, Boerepraat, Dutchmen and Rockspider?

:D slingshot is on a distinguished road slingshot's Avatar
    Bike
    2005 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom
    Quote Originally Posted by K-rod View Post
    I gotta ask: chosen for what?
    Funny thing, I never did get a good answer to that one. I suspect mostly dying in horrible ways.
    Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom 2005

must have more bacon gxr jo is on a distinguished road gxr jo's Avatar
    Bike
    84 vf750 , 01 sv650 race bike , 06 gixxr thou race bike , 09 1198s , manigale
    holy thread hijacks
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

wmrc #9

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire View Post
    It's completely relevant, because you're basing your opinion on events that happened 20+ years ago. What year did you "flee"? I go back every 2 years on average, and EVERY TIME I return, the place looks and feels different. Huge economic boom. That's like saying don't ever visit Germany because of the Nazis.

What are the other languages you claim you speak? Afrikaans, Boerepraat, Dutchmen and Rockspider?
    Flee? Let me guess, you're vacationing here?

Specious arguments and fuzzy logic. Please cite examples of the "wonderfulness". While you're about it, please explain and justify the massive child-rape stats, massive aids stats, massive poverty stats, massive education gaps, massive healtcare gaps. Shame on you.

Vacationing in Sandton at your family mansion while being waited on by people being paid well below the minimum wage and sipping Lion Lager at the pool really doesn't qualify you to speak intelligently on whether the country is or isn't a shithole. So sorry for basing my knowlege on fact rather than your "feel good", bury your pointy little head in the sand attitude. Next time you're there, take a real look around. You may experience a little disgust and self loating which you can put to better use than the ignorant invective you're spewing here. Then again, let me know when you're traveling there next and I'll hook you up with a few comrades who will show you the REAL South Africa, not the romanticised bullshit you're carrying around in your head so you can use it as a shield of denial to ward off the truth. FFS, I'm truly embarrassed for you.

Bike
    Orange chick weapon
    Dude, you keep making terrible assumptions and don't have a clue what my background is. I've travelled the entire southern continent, I know what poverty is. I'm leaving on Friday to go into the bush. You do realize places like Mexico aren't any different? With the drug trade it might even be considered worse, yet people still gladly go there in the thousands for vacation. I'll also laugh at anyone who says, "You couldn't pay me to go to Mexico, total shithole."

must have more bacon gxr jo is on a distinguished road gxr jo's Avatar
    Bike
    84 vf750 , 01 sv650 race bike , 06 gixxr thou race bike , 09 1198s , manigale
    fuck me , thats exactly what i have been saying
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

wmrc #9

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire View Post
    Dude, you keep making terrible assumptions and don't have a clue what my background is. I've travelled the entire southern continent, I know what poverty is. I'm leaving on Friday to go into the bush. You do realize places like Mexico aren't any different? With the drug trade it might even be considered worse, yet people still gladly go there in the thousands for vacation. I'll also laugh at anyone who says, "You couldn't pay me to go to Mexico, total shithole."
    Backpedal much? If you know this, what's the point in defending it or even taking umberage at my post?

Anyway, I just trolled you when I saw your South Africa comment because you were a total dick on the skills test thread. Fun on the Interwebz.

I'll see you out there, riding season for alll you non V-listers is coming up in a few months. Come say hi and I'll treat you to a coffee.

That was fun, off to feed my kids and watch some TV.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by gxr jo View Post
    fuck me , thats exactly what i have been saying
    Joe, your dog's got your weed again, better lock up the bacon.

Registered User KillahK is on a distinguished road KillahK's Avatar
    Bike
    T4 - GSXR750 #23
    He pays THOSE People good money to stuff those blood diamons up their arses!!!
    WMRRA Novice - #807
    Sponsored by:
    thesignpad
    Savage Cycles
    KFG Racing

Registered User Wheelieit is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2012 Super Tenere, 2007 Gsxr 600 race
    Im with Frosty on this one, Slingshit...... your just spouting off about statistics that are relevant in about every fucking 3rd world Country on the planet. I think the only one with his head buried in the sand is you man. Your the one that is from there but wont go there, at least Frosty goes back to where he's from and experiences his culture as it is current. You seem to have lost touch with your roots and are just talking shit to sound like an intelligent guy. Unfortunately for you, your coming across as a pompous douche.

Registered User Wheelieit is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2012 Super Tenere, 2007 Gsxr 600 race
    Trolled, FML! Facepalm myself!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelieit View Post
    Im with Frosty on this one, Slingshit...... your just spouting off about statistics that are relevant in about every fucking 3rd world Country on the planet. I think the only one with his head buried in the sand is you man. Your the one that is from there but wont go there, at least Frosty goes back to where he's from and experiences his culture as it is current. You seem to have lost touch with your roots and are just talking shit to sound like an intelligent guy. Unfortunately for you, your coming across as a pompous douche.
    Meh, needs work. Nice effort though, keep trying. Do try to work on your grammar and syntax though or Kerunt will be all over your ass. It's really sad that you spell my board name wrong when it's right there on the screen in front of you. Try opening your hands when you type rather than banging on the keyboard with your knuckles. You girls are so much fun. The next step is threats of physical abuse followed by more poorly spelled swearwords.

Anyone else miss Team Troll, they were entertaining and witty.

Bike
    Orange chick weapon
    Joke's on you; you still ride a Shestrom .

+ Reply to Thread