Hey so i'm selling my bike I've only really ridden it for 1 season unfortunately for me.

For $700 you get:
- Brand new barely used tires. It's got a pair of Bridgestone BT45 Battlax tires (I got new rubber on it when I bought it)
- 8x 000 KMs
- Engine been compression tested and looked at by a Yamaha Cert Technician so doesn't need an eng rebuild or anything (despite the high kms)
- Dyno Jet Stage 1 jet kit
- Fairings look pretty rough. Previous owner presumably dropped it once or twice, I dropped it twice from a stop.
- K and N air filter.
- It has no accidents on it, you can double check for yourself.
- It ran about 2 years ago, and I threw some fuel stabilizer in it. Now it doesn't run . May require carbs to be cleaned up and a new battery.
- Street legal (of course)

It's quite heavy so it feels quite stable for daily street riding, and really windy days. As well, since this bike is quite old you would be eligible for collector plates which means saving $$ on insurance.

A little history on the bike:
Back in 85, this bike won the Daytona 200 with Eddie Lawson as its rider. This bike was one of the fastest back in its day. This was also the first motorcycle Yamaha built to have 5 valves per cylinder. Also, the Japanese police used this as their motorcycle, dubbed the FZ750P

When you own this bike you also own a piece of Yamaha history. PM me for more info, Thanks!

(Will add pics later)