Anyone watch Walking Dead - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watch Walking Dead

Registered User OneTrack is on a distinguished road OneTrack's Avatar
    Bike
    2015 FZ07
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove View Post
    I guess this was just a distraction. Started with the observation that the two prison guards showed no bite or scratch marks. Most likley airborne, and every human is infected, and they turn once they die.
    The only thing that stops them "turning" is if they have been shot/stabbed in the brain. Dale was shot in the head by Daryl. No second coming for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove
    Shane's character was going nowhere fast. He had nothing going on, hence why he wanted Rick to kill him off. He should have developed a relationship with the blonde. Whatever, now my favorite character Daryl in #2.
    Daryl's a real sleeper in this series.....I'm sure we'll see a dark resurgence of his "good ol' boy" upbringing sooner or later, particularly if brother Earl shows up again. He's definitely the most valuable "survivalist" member of the group, rivalled only by city boy cop Rick.

I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r
    I just want to know how far they will take The Governor arc in season 3. Actor's been cast already.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

West Koots, I'm here.... flyfishinwoman is on a distinguished road flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    Bike
    a few toys
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrack View Post
    I'm guessing that the "virus" is airborne....if it was blood borne, Shane would have gone Zombie a lot sooner, as would Rick. I'm also guessing that's the secret the scientist at the CDC whispered in Rick's ear: Everybody turns into a Zombie when they die. That's the only explanation for the proliferation of the species and the failure of the military to control, contain and eliminate the Walkers.
    Great stuff.
    That's my guess, see post #113.

I was conjecturing that the whisper in Rick's ear from the doc at the DDC was something to the effect that you can't escape the virus, it's everywhere, in everyone, just waiting to take over your body.
    Last edited by flyfishinwoman; 03-12-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)

Tarded Humpty is on a distinguished road Humpty's Avatar
    Bike
    Dirty Bike with 17's
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee View Post
    I actually watched the full episode tonight, and it wasn't half bad. I may becoming a fan of this show.
    No soup for you!
    So I locked my keys in my car and I go into an office to see if I can borrow a coat hanger .............. How the hell was I to know it was an abortion clinic and they would take such offense?

Resident Contrarian PoCoRider is on a distinguished road PoCoRider's Avatar
    Bike
    09 ZX6R
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrack View Post
    I'm guessing that the "virus" is airborne....if it was blood borne, Shane would have gone Zombie a lot sooner, as would Rick. I'm also guessing that's the secret the scientist at the CDC whispered in Rick's ear: Everybody turns into a Zombie when they die. That's the only explanation for the proliferation of the species and the failure of the military to control, contain and eliminate the Walkers.
    Great stuff.
    That's exactly it. From my understanding, based on a mix of the comics and the series, a Bite from a zombie kills you due to bacteria and such. Then the virus, which is already in everyone, is what reanimates the dead person.

Clearly it isn't a blood based pathogen. Think of how many times they have had blood splattered all over them, including in the parking lot when Rick shot a zombie through the head from 1 foot away. Or when they covered themselves in zombies guts in season 1. Otherwise most of the crew would have been infected many times over.

Registered User Pee Wee is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    Part of the fun is not disecting every single aspect of the show, breaking it down, like it was real and how did it happen. You guys realize this is just a science fiction TV flick right?

Some people just get a little TOO involved in something, and really kill it. Hahaha

Bike
    rsv4r
    aaaand the first horde is coming
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by made Man View Post
    aaaand the first horde is coming
    Meh.....what about that fence? If a ZOmbie can't climb a ladder, how are they gonna scale a fence? Sit back and pick em off. How many rounds do they have left?? Oh the drama.

Bike
    rsv4r
    fence can collapse if you got a few hundred bodies pushing on it.

Bike
    fence can collapse if you got a few hundred bodies pushing on it.
    Apparently you didn't watch Resident Evil. Chain link is their Kryptonite.

Bike
    rsv4r
    Grrrr. Stupid us based spam bots.

Fastronaut Danke is on a distinguished road Danke's Avatar
    Bike
    RC
    Grrrr. Stupid us based spam bots.
    Or is that a zombie with an internet connection?

Mortgage Pimp J_Scott is on a distinguished road J_Scott's Avatar
    Bike
    I'm just here for the intelligent conversation.
    I don't get it. Looks like a pretty normal BCSB post to me.

Fuh-coffee we will go carbonfibrerocket is on a distinguished road carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    That was a real teaser of a finale.

Hooded stranger that has walkers as pets?

A prison?

Rick's wife is pissed that he killed Shane?

A helicopter flying around?

I'm looking forward to Season 3!

P.S. Who is this Governor I've been hearing about?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Bad Motherfucker thebronze is on a distinguished road thebronze's Avatar
    Bike
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)
    Damm.... I don't think I can wait till the fall......... They need to extend the season a few more months..... awesome episode.... culled the heard down a little
    Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

+ Reply to Thread