Motorcycle riding gear! (textile jack, mesh jack, and astar boots)
I haven't ridden a motorcycle in a while so just getting rid of things that I don't need.
What I have:
$180 Belstaff textile motorcycle riding jacket.
- has 4 front pockets
- inside cell phone pocket
- adjustable waist, collar, and cuffs.
- Inside liner (this is VERY warm, good for all season riders)
- 2 front vents, 2 back vents.
- Added back protector.
- Reflective piping
- Size men's small
$75 First Gear mesh jacket
Bought this one on sale at new enough a few years ago, worn it but haven't worn it while riding. So practically new.
- Windbreaker inner liner
- Size men's medium
- Pads on shoulder, back, and elbow.
- Adjustable waistband
- Tightening bands on arms.
$140 Alpine star leather boots
- Some perforated leather
- Size 42 euro men(about an 8.5)
Pics will speak for themselves
All of the gear except for the mesh jacket has seen 1 season of riding, so not much wear. PM me for more info, thanks.