husaberg fs 570 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: husaberg fs 570

Registered User the bartender is on a distinguished road the bartender's Avatar
    Bike
    Husabergg FS570, Aprilia Tuono V4R
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove View Post
    Bartender - you wouldnT happen to have been riding around queens park new west at around 7:30pm friday night? If so, the wheelies were awesome
    nope. wasnt me. Possibly the other guy picking his up when i was there today (Dean).

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Sponsor/Vendor Talon is on a distinguished road Talon's Avatar
    Bike
    Husaberg FE390 / Honda CR500
    If any of the husaberg owners have OEM turnsignals sitting in the bottom drawer of their tool box collecting dust, I am looking for a full set. 778-881-7715.

Protect your Assets With Talon Motorcycle Technologies

www.TalonAlarms.com

See the Advertiser's Forum for the latest BCSB member discounts

Bike
    mine may be coming off. if they do, i'll give you a call.

Tarded Humpty is on a distinguished road Humpty's Avatar
    Bike
    Dirty Bike with 17's
    Congrats on the new bike.

Saw this picture and figured you might enjoy.
    So I locked my keys in my car and I go into an office to see if I can borrow a coat hanger .............. How the hell was I to know it was an abortion clinic and they would take such offense?

Bike
    put my new plastics on today. Still waiting for my LED tail light, and FMF Ti muffler.

i also made a heatshield (melted the knee of my pants in traffic the other day).

Registered User aranay is on a distinguished road aranay's Avatar
    Bike
    2006 KTM 625 SMC
    Nice! (I think I'm a bit partial to the olive drab plastics for the uniqueness of it but it's not like these are all over the place anyway) I'm gonna have to check this bad boy out pretty sooon
    "it ain't what a man don't know that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so" - Derek

"If you love your bike, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided" - Big Booger

Gaelic Rapper oldsquid is on a distinguished road oldsquid's Avatar
    Bike
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE
    I've had a Husaberg 450FE for a couple of years now, absolutely incredible machine. Get the three way ignition switch for the bike, and watch the smile factor grow..........

Stick with International for servicing as well, they've treated the bike well since I bought it from Zach.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsquid View Post
    I've had a Husaberg 450FE for a couple of years now, absolutely incredible machine. Get the three way ignition switch for the bike, and watch the smile factor grow..........

Stick with International for servicing as well, they've treated the bike well since I bought it from Zach.
    I have the KTM map switch now. Have only run it in stock mode so far. My pipe should be here this week, and i'll be de-smogging it at the same time. Those mods together add an insane amount of low to mid power (not much up top though).

I am loving the bike though. Put 300 km on it on Saturday, and will probably do the same again this weekend if the weather is similar.

Gaelic Rapper oldsquid is on a distinguished road oldsquid's Avatar
    Bike
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE
    I'd suggest radiator guards as well, soon as the bike goes over the shroud impacts the rads and leads to denty type stuff. Remove the spider under the gas cap if you have trouble opening yours. When I bought mine it took forever to get the cap off. It still seals no problem without the spider and opens without breaking veins, which is a bonus.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsquid View Post
    I'd suggest radiator guards as well, soon as the bike goes over the shroud impacts the rads and leads to denty type stuff. Remove the spider under the gas cap if you have trouble opening yours. When I bought mine it took forever to get the cap off. It still seals no problem without the spider and opens without breaking veins, which is a bonus.

thanks for the suggestion on the rad guards. its something i was thinking about. I'll be putting the billet gas cap on it next week when i remove the evap system. 1400km on it in 3 weeks, not bad.

Sedate hooligan T-rex is on a distinguished road T-rex's Avatar
    Bike
    Husaboom and the General Lee
    So I just rode my brand-new resident evil fs570 to work - the first time I've been on a bike since last season - and park in my usual super-secret parking spot under the convention centre.
    And what do I see? ANOTHER brand-new resident evil fs570! Never seen it parked there before, and the first time it is, I'm riding up on its sister... Just thought I'd share my moment of irony!

Bike
    what exhaust was on it? my buddies was just delivered today.

Bike
    Looked like a stock exhaust, painted black. It was still olive green and had the race rains on the rims still ...
    Was thinking we should do a group ride to the theatre when Resident Evil comes out!

Bike
    so did you buy one of the green ones too?

Bike
    Naw, got the white one from Bo's bro.... I thought I'd be changing the color, but I'm diggin it!

+ Reply to Thread