BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

husaberg fs 570

12K views 59 replies 19 participants last post by  the bartender 
#1 ·
anyone on here have one? if so, would love to pick your brain.

thanks

#5 ·
talk to 'Booger' on the dualsportbc forum. he has one and is a mc mechanic and a really helpful guy.

#14 ·
About to pm you my cell #. Call me when you wanna go because I'm in!

#19 ·
Congrats on the new bike.

Saw this picture and figured you might enjoy.

#21 ·
Nice! (I think I'm a bit partial to the olive drab plastics for the uniqueness of it but it's not like these are all over the place anyway) I'm gonna have to check this bad boy out pretty sooon

#22 ·
I've had a Husaberg 450FE for a couple of years now, absolutely incredible machine. Get the three way ignition switch for the bike, and watch the smile factor grow..........

Stick with International for servicing as well, they've treated the bike well since I bought it from Zach.

#23 ·
I have the KTM map switch now. Have only run it in stock mode so far. My pipe should be here this week, and i'll be de-smogging it at the same time. Those mods together add an insane amount of low to mid power (not much up top though).

I am loving the bike though. Put 300 km on it on Saturday, and will probably do the same again this weekend if the weather is similar.

#24 ·
I'd suggest radiator guards as well, soon as the bike goes over the shroud impacts the rads and leads to denty type stuff. Remove the spider under the gas cap if you have trouble opening yours. When I bought mine it took forever to get the cap off. It still seals no problem without the spider and opens without breaking veins, which is a bonus.

:)

#26 ·
So I just rode my brand-new resident evil fs570 to work - the first time I've been on a bike since last season - and park in my usual super-secret parking spot under the convention centre.
And what do I see? ANOTHER brand-new resident evil fs570! Never seen it parked there before, and the first time it is, I'm riding up on its sister... Just thought I'd share my moment of irony!

#32 ·
Hmmm... maybe there were six? I got the one Bo's brother had ... definitely one of the movie bikes, even had the production company still on the title.
On another note, took it out to Pitt Meadows today, and DAMN... what a blast. Way better handling than my SXV. Suspension is still stock, haven't touched it, and it cornered in the wet like it was on rails. Power is pretty good, and would have been better if I didn't have brand-new boots on, and couldn't shift worth a damn! lol
Saw a couple of the, ahhh, veteran riders out there, spent a good part of the day on their heels learning how to ride foot out ... Good times!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.