Say what you want about HD pirates.... - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Say what you want about HD pirates....

How to ride Redhawk is on a distinguished road Redhawk's Avatar
    Bike
    2010 Versys
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    It wasn't my choice and the first storm was on Hwy1 with no place to hide. The others were in Aldergrove so the pain was much less, mainly cuz I was too scared of the lightening.
    Lightening (sic), smitening. Just get out there and ride really fast so the lightning can't hit you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User 2cans is on a distinguished road 2cans's Avatar
    Bike
    bah
    Get some serious lightning in mountains sometimes. I've haven't heard of motorcyclist being struck but seen it hit ground. A big poof, then fire. Kinda scary.

Registered User X1S1 is on a distinguished road X1S1's Avatar
    Bike
    Buell 99X1, 97S1
    Wow. I havent checked on this thread in a few days and it exploded into an interesting conversation. Been busy playing on the roads. I have been riding almost every day this month. No I dont run a car tire, I run Michelin pilot pures. I ride a X1 with close to 100hp and just under 90ft/lbs of torque. That is my Harley motor in a sportbike. I guess im a winter hero... I see it more as gas is cheaper in my bike then in my truck and i live in a city where everything is no longer then a 20 minute trip. I have to take the long way to make it a decent ride...

Name:  tn_625374.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  23.2 KB

Formerly kanelupis CanaganD is on a distinguished road CanaganD's Avatar
    Bike
    K1300R
    Nice mods to your Buell.

I rode to work today. I'm hoping the giantic black cloud floating ever closer to my building isn't gonna ruin my ride home.

On a positive note, forecast looks like it's gonna be sunny-ish at the tail end of the week.

I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r
    And I'm stuck doing a 12hr dayshift on sunday. Grrr
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

That new bike smell mondocycle is on a distinguished road mondocycle's Avatar
    Bike
    Multi
    Quote Originally Posted by X1S1 View Post
    Wow. I havent checked on this thread in a few days and it exploded into an interesting conversation. Been busy playing on the roads. I have been riding almost every day this month. No I dont run a car tire, I run Michelin pilot pures. I ride a X1 with close to 100hp and just under 90ft/lbs of torque. That is my Harley motor in a sportbike. I guess im a winter hero... I see it more as gas is cheaper in my bike then in my truck and i live in a city where everything is no longer then a 20 minute trip. I have to take the long way to make it a decent ride...

Attachment 97300

Nice. I had a '99.
    Name:  99x1.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  50.0 KB
    Log off and ride.
    Acta Virum Probant

+ Reply to Thread