The First SM Race of 2012
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The First SM Race of 2012

Registered User slowzuki is on a distinguished road slowzuki's Avatar
    Bike
    Your mama...(late model)

The First SM Race of 2012

The first race is in less than a week. I have been scrambling around with both work and non work things to be done. It is so crazy to apprehend that a winter is nearly passed. I still remember quite vividly helping clean up the last race of the season. As I recall that day was one of the saddest days I had in a long time. I thought what would I do now? How would I stay outa trouble? Lucky for me my old skool riding friends are as addicted to riding as I am. Unwavering we went all winter into woods through rain and snow to get our fix.

And now here I am staring at my beat up old bike after a long winter of riding…thinking how I will kick all you lazy fucker’s asses who took the winter off!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BBBBBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAP!
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Jumby is on a distinguished road Jumby's Avatar
    Bike
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f
    Quote Originally Posted by slowzuki View Post
    The first race is in less than a week. I have been scrambling around with both work and non work things to be done. It is so crazy to apprehend that a winter is nearly passed. I still remember quite vividly helping clean up the last race of the season. As I recall that day was one of the saddest days I had in a long time. I thought what would I do now? How would I stay outa trouble? Lucky for me my old skool riding friends are as addicted to riding as I am. Unwavering we went all winter into woods through rain and snow to get our fix.

And now here I am staring at my beat up old bike after a long winter of riding…thinking how I will kick all you lazy fucker’s asses who took the winter off!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BBBBBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAP!
    I am still looking at a full on Moto bike, that needs to be transformed to SM! I will be there, running super soft wets with warmers, race fuel, a built motor, heated leathers and all the attitude of a typical Australian, hahaha bring on the winter race season. BRAAAAdadadadadada, the sound of a rev limiter on a 450 is sweet music, let the games begin.

GoPro Inspector FOXGURL is on a distinguished road FOXGURL's Avatar
    Bike
    yz250f
    I miss you guys and your smiling faces, 4 days... can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread