I'm in the process of inadvertently acquiring one. I've been reading plenty of threads on here and elsewhere but still have a few questions; I'm looking for personal experience-type answers not mode/mean-type answers. Any insight or direction to the appropriate threads would be appreciated.
1. How many clicks you feel you can get out of your engine with regular maintenance and lots of love?
2. Where is the best place to get them serviced in the GVRD if you can't afford the tool space to do it on your own + don't have the skills?
3. Has anyone ever actually needed valve adjustments (i.e. at all regular intervals)?
4. Have/were you plagued with any anomalies throughout the duration of your ownership/what should I watch out for?
5. How uncool are the racing fairings on the street (i.e. ones with one headlight)?