BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

A Bandito First

16K views 140 replies 84 participants last post by  BROSKI 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, it's a first....

#3 ·
Shitty, sorry to hear, glad to hear you're ok. Bikes can be fixed, bodies (especially as they get older!) take longer.

This time of year is sketchy, cold pavement, water, debris, and rusty riders after the winter season. Doesn't take much, maybe small bit of oil or diesel? With the gray light now, easy to miss.

#8 ·
Maybe need an xray, my shoulder is popping and hurting like a bitch.
Ouch, buddy - that's nasty! I hope the most severe damage is just to your pride, but it does sound like you ought to enjoy the hospitality of your local hospital waiting room for a bit before too long...

P.S. Get well soon!

#10 ·
Crappy to hear. Ice things, order some race rep fairings, get the color matched jacket and you'll be good to go in a coue weeks.

#12 ·
Take your time to heal up and good to hear you're okay.

mind letting us know where this happened?

#14 ·
Dude wtf never figured you'd be eating rhubarb pie... Damn I'm not even considering insuring my bike till this weather smartens the fuck up.

Damn no collision, it's fairly cheap through private insurance. I pay 36 bucks a month year round.

Anyway glad your ok dude, heal up and get back on the horse ASAP

#15 ·
Bummer Jay - heal up fast!

Hmmm, guess I wasn't the only person to see the Earth Hour Celebratory Ride Karma / "Coincidence"

#18 ·
I went many miles before tasting pavement on the street. It certainly gave me pause to think (rather a long pause, in my case), and probably wasn't such a bad thing.

Glad you were able to walk away. Still plenty of time to fix the bike, heal up (if necessary), and have plenty of Baker/El Nopal runs during the nice weather to come.

#19 ·
A Gran Patron Burdeos will quickly ease the pain, both physical and mental!

Senior Diablo will attempt a housecall soon!

#20 ·
“Here lies a toppled god.
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

#23 · (Edited)
Tough deal Jay, sorry to hear, hopefully nothing broken on the body..

Heal up quick! I'm sure Mrs. Bandito is looking forward to nursing you back to health...

If you need tequila delivered let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.