I purchased the car last august in hopes to have a fun project for myself, due to unfortunate circumstances and space limitations i now find myself in a position where I have to let it go. This car is a fantastic condition one of the cleanest 510's I came across in my search. It does need a little TLC, and is a great car for anyone who's looking for a fun project. Bare in mind the car is 40 years old, the paint is at least 12 years old, it looks great from far but does have a few war wounds and minor rust spots on the underside. The previous owner undercoated the car himself and that is what's preserved it as well as it is today. As you may know Datsuns of this era are notorious for completely rusting out. The previous owner had The motor and trans put together at West Coast Hot Rods about 5,000km's ago to the tune of $5500. Before I purchased the car last august, Searles Automotive In victoria They went over the whole car, tuned it up, fixed anything that was a safety issue or seriously wrong, like wheels bearings, distributer, clutch, pressure plate, release bearing, clutch master cylinder, slave clutch, battery, starter, bled the entire hydrolic system and changed the oil in the trans.

If you are interested shoot me an email ad we can go from there. I do have more pictures, and the car is available for viewing. I do not currently have it insured but if you are serious I will put insurance on it for a test drive. However that being said, do not waste my time if you are not serious.

I am asking 6500 OBO. I am open to offeres but low ball offers will not be entertained.
ryantlees@gmail.com

I might entertain trades for a bike, or a VW TDI.
The car is located in Maple Ridge, BC.