BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Wasghington's Best Backroads Tour Saturday April 7th

4K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  Sikorsky 
#1 · (Edited)
Location change; Bob's Burgers and brew in Sumas between 1030 -1100

Join us this Saturday, 1000 am, April 7th @ Tim Horton's; 200th Street and 86th Avenue, Langley.
What you can expect is some of the best backroads in Whatcom, Skagit and Snohomish Counties! For those that have been with us the past, you can expect more of the same choice roads.

The ride is catered to the intermediate/advanced rider.
Expect all types of technical road conditions. There will be a brief rider's meeting to explain the 'PACE' ( see attachment) style of riding one can enjoy from this type of ride.

Please be fuelled and riding by 1000am. Approx. distance 500Km +/-. Plan on being back across the the Aldergrove border crossing by 630pm. Fuel stops along the way will be designed with the rider with the least range.

View the' Pace doc', the 'pace yourself doc ' is the same one.

Attachments

#34 ·
We had a fantastic ride. About 462 km from Sumas to Aldergrove. A fantastic group of roads put together by Rick. Good company and interesting bikes.

I saw maybe 3 good guys out and around. They appeared to be involved in other crime fighting. But there were no shortage of bad boy wannabes dressed in their best pirate outfits.

#35 ·
Thanks Rick! Another typically Rick the wizard tour of fantastic roads. How you keep coming up with some of these keeps amazing me. That dead end is almost a bonus actually. No GPS, just the scroll with arrows! Great group of four. I really enjoyed your company, thank you.

Lunch in Monroe is about all I can offer on the route.... No drama with LEO's or otherwise.

And thanks Don for the message, I appreciate it.

Cheers

#37 ·
Thanx Rick . That was awesome . Tons of fun including the air time . I did have to check my underwear but twas all clean unlike some of those initial stretches . Good thing Peter was feeling a little under so I could keep up ! Looking forward to the next one seeing as how sts is under siege !!

#38 ·
Several times throughout the day I kept thinking "I'm the only one who has to clean his chain when I get home".

Buggers! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.