Wasghington's Best Backroads Tour Saturday April 7th - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wasghington's Best Backroads Tour Saturday April 7th

Registered User bakwheeltango is on a distinguished road bakwheeltango's Avatar
    Bike
    Zed Bun-thouzand
    ah fak missed the train.
    I would have loved to join in. Next time! heading out right now with my brother.

I was out last night shoot guns and drinking tequila with my 2 buddies (Mexicans too! total coincidence hahahah) woooo hooo.

MY Z1000 FREAKIN' RULEZ
    TRACK - TOUR (1250KM LONGEST DAY) HOOLIGAN 24/7

BOUGHT & SERVICED AT BURNABY KAWASAKI
    BEST DUDES IN MAINLAND[/CENTER]

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Moderator CHIA is on a distinguished road CHIA's Avatar
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Are you new here?
    No kidding eh, just noticed, one of those things I actually never considered, doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Registered User doser is on a distinguished road doser's Avatar
    Bike
    2012 CB1000RA
    Jason and I were just leaving Bob's when sikorsky and imnxtc pulled up. how'd it go, guys?

as for us, Silver Lake Rd still real gritty; Mosquito Lk Rd ditto. but Park Rd, Parsons Crk, Colony Rd, etc OK. we decided to explore Whidby Island, which in hindsight wasn't the best plan - too much traffic whenever you hit the main hwy. eventually we hit the Mukilteo ferry. northbound traffic on I-5 was terrible! we came back thru Arlington, Sedro Woolley, some more backroads and 9 north. I suppose you saw many of the same places.

huge numbers of LEOs out, eh? we escaped unscathed - hope it was the same for you guys.
    Ride fast if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime.
    (with apologies to Edward Whymper; from Scrambles Amongst the Alps, 1871.)

Don't be stupid. Sikorsky is on a distinguished road Sikorsky's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM
    We had a fantastic ride. About 462 km from Sumas to Aldergrove. A fantastic group of roads put together by Rick. Good company and interesting bikes.

I saw maybe 3 good guys out and around. They appeared to be involved in other crime fighting. But there were no shortage of bad boy wannabes dressed in their best pirate outfits.
    The difference between you and me .........

Registered User LCPeter is on a distinguished road LCPeter's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 BMW HP2S, Beta 525RR. 2012 Multi S Touring
    Thanks Rick! Another typically Rick the wizard tour of fantastic roads. How you keep coming up with some of these keeps amazing me. That dead end is almost a bonus actually. No GPS, just the scroll with arrows! Great group of four. I really enjoyed your company, thank you.

Lunch in Monroe is about all I can offer on the route.... No drama with LEO's or otherwise.

And thanks Don for the message, I appreciate it.

Cheers
    "I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different!"
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Loud Pipes save Deer

Have never spilled a drop liketoride is on a distinguished road liketoride's Avatar
    Bike
    BMW R1100

A good ride

Thanks fellas for the great day. So sweet to still be able to find nearly 500km of relatively traffic free backroads.

See ya soon

Registered User imnxtc_007 is on a distinguished road imnxtc_007's Avatar
    Bike
    09 buell xb12s and 14 aprilia tuono v4aprc
    Thanx Rick . That was awesome . Tons of fun including the air time . I did have to check my underwear but twas all clean unlike some of those initial stretches . Good thing Peter was feeling a little under so I could keep up ! Looking forward to the next one seeing as how sts is under siege !!

Don't be stupid. Sikorsky is on a distinguished road Sikorsky's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM
    Several times throughout the day I kept thinking "I'm the only one who has to clean his chain when I get home".

Buggers!
    The difference between you and me .........

+ Reply to Thread