Wasghington's Best Backroads Tour Saturday April 7th - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wasghington's Best Backroads Tour Saturday April 7th

Registered User Array bakwheeltango's Avatar
    Bike
    Z1000, GSXR1000
    ah fak missed the train.
    I would have loved to join in. Next time! heading out right now with my brother.

I was out last night shoot guns and drinking tequila with my 2 buddies (Mexicans too! total coincidence hahahah) woooo hooo.
    Z1000 - GSXR1000

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    FJR + Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Are you new here?
    No kidding eh, just noticed, one of those things I actually never considered, doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Bike
    2012 CB1000RA
    Jason and I were just leaving Bob's when sikorsky and imnxtc pulled up. how'd it go, guys?

as for us, Silver Lake Rd still real gritty; Mosquito Lk Rd ditto. but Park Rd, Parsons Crk, Colony Rd, etc OK. we decided to explore Whidby Island, which in hindsight wasn't the best plan - too much traffic whenever you hit the main hwy. eventually we hit the Mukilteo ferry. northbound traffic on I-5 was terrible! we came back thru Arlington, Sedro Woolley, some more backroads and 9 north. I suppose you saw many of the same places.

huge numbers of LEOs out, eh? we escaped unscathed - hope it was the same for you guys.
    In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensible.
    Dwight Eisenhower

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Honda
    We had a fantastic ride. About 462 km from Sumas to Aldergrove. A fantastic group of roads put together by Rick. Good company and interesting bikes.

I saw maybe 3 good guys out and around. They appeared to be involved in other crime fighting. But there were no shortage of bad boy wannabes dressed in their best pirate outfits.
    I love me them Hondas.

Bike
    2008 BMW HP2S, Beta 525RR. 2012 Multi S Touring
    Thanks Rick! Another typically Rick the wizard tour of fantastic roads. How you keep coming up with some of these keeps amazing me. That dead end is almost a bonus actually. No GPS, just the scroll with arrows! Great group of four. I really enjoyed your company, thank you.

Lunch in Monroe is about all I can offer on the route.... No drama with LEO's or otherwise.

And thanks Don for the message, I appreciate it.

Cheers
    "I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different!"
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Loud Pipes save Deer

Have never spilled a drop Array liketoride's Avatar
    Bike
    BMW R1100

A good ride

Thanks fellas for the great day. So sweet to still be able to find nearly 500km of relatively traffic free backroads.

See ya soon

Registered User Array imnxtc_007's Avatar
    Bike
    09 buell xb12s and 14 aprilia tuono v4aprc
    Thanx Rick . That was awesome . Tons of fun including the air time . I did have to check my underwear but twas all clean unlike some of those initial stretches . Good thing Peter was feeling a little under so I could keep up ! Looking forward to the next one seeing as how sts is under siege !!

Bike
    Honda
    Several times throughout the day I kept thinking "I'm the only one who has to clean his chain when I get home".

Buggers!
    I love me them Hondas.