Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Home Depot Suck the Bobo.

Registered User pika is on a distinguished road pika's Avatar
    Bike
    unicycle
    sounds like an old seinfeld episode

must have more bacon gxr jo is on a distinguished road gxr jo's Avatar
    Bike
    84 vf750 , 01 sv650 race bike , 06 gixxr thou race bike , 09 1198s , manigale
    contractors who can't cut it become inspectors who if they can't cut it become " sales associates" , my homo depot story is one day i am looking for 3 pole breakers for a commercial job i'm doing and the electrical "sales associate" gives me a stupid look because he has never heard of 3 pole breakers
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

wmrc #9

Registered User Locksmith is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
    I can tell you they don't know shit about locks either. I try not to listen, but sometimes I just have to speak up and correct them. That of course leads to even more explanations.

Canucks 201...uh...2013? TripleTime is on a distinguished road TripleTime's Avatar
    Bike
    02 Triumph Sprint RS v2.1, 03 CRF230F, 1950 Vincent
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    Okay, I decided to spend some time working in my yard early this year, so when the real good weather comes, I can take off and ride.

One of the jobs I wanted to do today is power rake my front lawn, which requires a machine rental.

Two local rental shops were closed, it was poor planning on my part. So I call the Home Depot.

"Do you have any power rakes available?"
    "Yes Sir, 1 is left".
    "Good, I'd like to rent one. Can you charge my card and hold it for me, I'll be 20 minutes".
    "No, we do not do that. It's first come, first serve."

Off I go.

I get there, 1 units is there... I am at the counter. "Sir, that machines are rented"... "To who?" and this lady behind me pipes up "One is mine! I reserved it".

Ahhh... so Bandito starts to get excited.

"Well I called here, and I was told you CAN'T reserve... so how did this lady get one?"

"I don't know sir, her name was here when I got here."

"Well, I don't give a fuck about that.. if you can't reserve, you can't reserve... I'll take the machine and she can get it another time".

So this lady gets all spazzy over it... calls me a rude man and other things... and I told her it wasn't my problem that the folks here can't follow protocol.

The Manager come over... big fuss... and I agree to let the lady have the machine... mainly because she is in yoga pants and she looks half decent to me.

So they call the other POCO location, they have one. They won't reserve it for me, again.. first come, first serve. So I drive the 20 minutes over there... and I see the machine.

"I'd like to rent that power rake".

Some guy comes out from the back "Ah, that one was returned yesterday and is broken... it can't be rented..."

So I fucking snap. "I've already been fucked over by your other shop, they called here... I drive here and it's fucking broken? I've just wasted an hour of my time and $10 worth of gas for f's sake.."

Anyhow, I talked to the manager, and explained my story. Really, it's first come first serve, I get that. He agreed their inability to secure a rental with card is a bit lame, but it's corporate policy.

I walked out of there with a $50 home depot gift card.

But they still suck a cock trumpet.
    Ya know, after that stunt you pulled the other day, I don't believe a word of this. $50 gift card my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by made Man View Post
    what drivel did i post?

Registered User CanadianBird is on a distinguished road CanadianBird's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 CBR1100XX
    Why not join their FB and bitch there?

I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post

Ya know, after that stunt you pulled the other day, I don't believe a word of this. $50 gift card my ass.
    better not me. im already making him The Doctaimoor in Rossi's The Doctor style sticker. dont make me speed it up.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

"im a wanker" -malamikigo

Fuh-coffee we will go carbonfibrerocket is on a distinguished road carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    The last Bandito Sandy Vag WAH WAH thread was started March 23

Mods how many whiner threads can you start in any given 30 day period?

Helloooooo, um banhammer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Don't be stupid. Sikorsky is on a distinguished road Sikorsky's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfibrerocket View Post
    the last bandito sandy vag wah wah thread was started march 23

mods how many whiner threads can you start in any given 30 day period?
    lol!!!
    The difference between you and me .........

More throttle less brake jfviffer is on a distinguished road jfviffer's Avatar
    Bike
    05 vfr(deer Bait), crumphet, 99SV track
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    Okay, I decided to spend some time working in my yard early this year, so when the real good weather comes, I can take off and ride.

One of the jobs I wanted to do today is power rake my front lawn, which requires a machine rental.

Two local rental shops were closed, it was poor planning on my part. So I call the Home Depot.

"Do you have any power rakes available?"
    "Yes Sir, 1 is left".
    "Good, I'd like to rent one. Can you charge my card and hold it for me, I'll be 20 minutes".
    "No, we do not do that. It's first come, first serve."

Off I go.

I get there, 1 units is there... I am at the counter. "Sir, that machines are rented"... "To who?" and this lady behind me pipes up "One is mine! I reserved it".

Ahhh... so Bandito starts to get excited.

"Well I called here, and I was told you CAN'T reserve... so how did this lady get one?"

"I don't know sir, her name was here when I got here."

"Well, I don't give a fuck about that.. if you can't reserve, you can't reserve... I'll take the machine and she can get it another time".

So this lady gets all spazzy over it... calls me a rude man and other things... and I told her it wasn't my problem that the folks here can't follow protocol.

The Manager come over... big fuss... and I agree to let the lady have the machine... mainly because she is in yoga pants and she looks half decent to me.

So they call the other POCO location, they have one. They won't reserve it for me, again.. first come, first serve. So I drive the 20 minutes over there... and I see the machine.

"I'd like to rent that power rake".

Some guy comes out from the back "Ah, that one was returned yesterday and is broken... it can't be rented..."

So I fucking snap. "I've already been fucked over by your other shop, they called here... I drive here and it's fucking broken? I've just wasted an hour of my time and $10 worth of gas for f's sake.."

Anyhow, I talked to the manager, and explained my story. Really, it's first come first serve, I get that. He agreed their inability to secure a rental with card is a bit lame, but it's corporate policy.

I walked out of there with a $50 home depot gift card.

But they still suck a cock trumpet.
    Jay, why would you support those fuck tards, next time drive the extra block and get one from Right way rentals tell them i sent you ..or.... maybe not they might charge you more.

Moderator Shovelhead is on a distinguished road Shovelhead's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 ZX-14, 2009 Ninjette
    Single. Source. Rental.
    Just down the road from you.
    R.I.P #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 September 5, 2010)
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli (January 20, 1987 October 23, 2011)

'Busa girls, God love 'em Argyle is on a distinguished road Argyle's Avatar
    Bike
    06 'Busa
    Yup just another Bandito April fools thread, a little late or getting ahead for next year

Registered User Optician is on a distinguished road Optician's Avatar
    Bike
    K9 GSX R 600
    You admitted it was poor planning, so deal with it instead of venting at store clerks. I would've made a couple of calls instead of driving around, calm down dude it's not the end of the world and the guy talking to about lawn spray is just trying to do his job.

GSX R600 K9 vancitymike is on a distinguished road vancitymike's Avatar
    Bike
    Gixxer k9
    More like an episode of Faulty Towers!! Bandito and Basil.

"I want that machine! "

"Que... Ooh si si, here 50$ gift card!"

"No I...I.. Nevermind.. Gracias!"

Do Work j.dunne is on a distinguished road j.dunne's Avatar
    Bike
    yamaha r1 street, GSXR Race
    Snap show material......

Me: Hi I'm looking for a pex pipe fitting, where can i find them?

Home Expert: What do you need it for?

Me: Can you please just direct me to the aisle

Home Expert: Sure no problem, what are you building?

Me: I'm just doing a little plumbing can you please just point me in the right direction (anger brewing)

Home Expert: Indoor or outdoor plumbing and what is it for?

Me: Do you sell Pex pipe and fittings or what?

Home Expert: We sure do, What do you need it for?

Me: Seriously dude?

That went on for a while ending with me leaving the store.
    W.M.R.C #828

Special thanks / Sponsors

WMRC #32 Bernie Denis
    Daytona Motorsports
    Kroissant Kafe
    Black Pearl Beauty loft

Outlaw Racing
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/teamoutlawracing

must have more bacon gxr jo is on a distinguished road gxr jo's Avatar
    Bike
    84 vf750 , 01 sv650 race bike , 06 gixxr thou race bike , 09 1198s , manigale
    so i guess he won ?
    listen to me or i will eat you're bacon

wmrc #9

+ Reply to Thread