World SuperSport racing...
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World SuperSport racing...

Registered User Daytonut is on a distinguished road Daytonut's Avatar
    Bike
    Sharknado Red '07 D675

World SuperSport racing...

Has anyone watched any of the WSS races this season!?.....

I can't believe how marginal it has become and the quality of the coverage is gone waaaaay down!.....Steve and Jonathan sounded like they were both on Valium!.....No listing of the distances, or lap times, between riders, camera mostly on the 2 or 3 riders at the front for most of the race, and even giving riders a ride through penalty for cutting/missing the corners that happened even more often in the Superbike races!?....WTF?....Really!.....This series has diminished quite a bit from when it was the best racing on TV back in 2008/2009!....If it weren't for the two 675's running I'm not sure I'd even wanna watch it!......I can't believe I actually just said that!
    Racer-X - Chicken Strip Wrangler/ Annihilator

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

tt600 tt600 is on a distinguished road tt600's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 triumph daytona 675 race
    i still prefer moto 2....i did catch the race tho.....i thought it was good.
    [COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]wmrc#67 sponsored by Euro Forza,motorcycle world,[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]tap-moto,british imports.,Michelin tires.

How to ride Redhawk is on a distinguished road Redhawk's Avatar
    Bike
    2010 Versys
    Jonathan and Steve have their days. The WSBK coverage from Imola wasn't all that good either IMO.

Looking forward to the next race at Assen on April 22nd. (2 weeks) I was all over the SPEED listings but couldn't find the WSS broadcast times. Hope they show it.

Registered User Daytonut is on a distinguished road Daytonut's Avatar
    Bike
    Sharknado Red '07 D675
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhawk View Post
    Jonathan and Steve have their days. The WSBK coverage from Imola wasn't all that good either IMO.

Looking forward to the next race at Assen on April 22nd. (2 weeks) I was all over the SPEED listings but couldn't find the WSS broadcast times. Hope they show it.
    Speed usually runs the WSS race on Tuesday mornings.....Check the listings, although Speed doesn't always list it!
    Racer-X - Chicken Strip Wrangler/ Annihilator

Registered User Coastmaster is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    More than one
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonut View Post
    Has anyone watched any of the WSS races this season!?.....

I can't believe how marginal it has become and the quality of the coverage is gone waaaaay down!.....Steve and Jonathan sounded like they were both on Valium!.....
    Marginal is a great word for it. Same applies to WSBK races. In my opinion, Jonathan Green is a putz. Someone should tell him that screaming with false excitement does not equate to interesting commentary. As well, almost half of the comments he makes are wrong.

Example....
    Green: "AND THERE BIAGGI HAS GONE DOWN!!!!
    Martin: "Uh, that's not Biaggi."

Steve Martin is the saving grace of those two and you can tell he gets a little exasperated with the crap which sometimes flows from Green's pie hole (to put a Brit spin on it ).

Hopefully the 675s will do better so I have a reason to keep watching.

+ Reply to Thread