Bike Cleaner?

Thread: Bike Cleaner?

Taipei, Taiwan
    Nothing Right Now

Bike Cleaner?

What should I use to clean my bike? (beside the normal detergent n wash) Looking for something that I can use to just wipe the bike with and keep her nice and shinny. Something that I can use on the fairing and gas tank and metal parts. Please list the products and where they can be applied and where the products can be purchased. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Mini; 04-09-2003 at 10:33 PM.
    You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles!

2. Remove Advertisements

Protect All- Available at RMS I believe. Its a great wipe on wipe off cleaner. It's got carnuba.

T Dot - Missing Richmond
    Whatever people will lend me
    honda spray cleaner / polish
    BCSB- Retired Moderator

"You just dont get it do you, not even 1%"

in the country
    2000 KAW.ZRX1100
    use DRY WASH, it cleans,polishes and protects,good for metal ,paint,even visors,just like rain away.smallest beeds of water per square inch i swear.and just when you think it doesnt get any better.if you have some spots still on the bike that you forgot to whipe off, it comes off like a dream. Its a US product.but can be bought here.some one has to know where we can get some cause im almost

Flieger sind Sieger! Array
    04 Supersquid 750
    Use car wash soap, not detergent, to wash. Meguiar's paint cleaner and wax works well for plastics, then use Autosol for metal polishing and don't forget to wax your wheels.

Ditto on the Honda Pro Cleaner. Nice that you can get it in Canada now, saves me crossing the line to pick it up!!

Ditto as well on avoiding detergent. On the other hand, dishwashing liquid is an excellent prep if you have decals to put pulls all of the old wax etc off, leaving a fairly pristine surface to work with.

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP
    use diluted simple green on swingarms, brakes, wheels etc. stuff is incredible.
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

North Van
    pledge works great. nice and shiny and leaves the surface a little slick so the bugs slide off easier!!
    You wouldn't believe the number of tools you meet selling tools

Registered User Array 2wheelbandit's Avatar
    Gix track hoe and Gix street bike
    Do a search,youll find some long threads, i believe theres one in the tech forum
    Ride, eat, sleep, repeat....

R.ide I.n P.eace John & Dawson