Anyone remember busaboy?
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember busaboy?

Thumbs up Anyone remember busaboy?

This genius rejoined IR recently to show everyone how cool he is. Posted this recent video this morning.

Road crayon in the making, coming to a morgue near you.

This was him two years ago. Said he had parts of his stomach removed, spent a month in the hospital. Learned nothing.

Last edited by xxxx; 04-08-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Registered User woodman967 is on a distinguished road woodman967's Avatar
    Bike
    It's SUPER
    Looks like a 07/08 R1 - Yellow one looks like an older r1 - from the Yukon - he must have been trying to cram in a whole season riding in short order....!! No wonder they all hate us......!!!
    "When all is said and done, more got said than done"

Quote Originally Posted by woodman967 View Post
    Looks like a 07/08 R1 - Yellow one looks like an older r1 - from the Yukon - he must have been trying to cram in a whole season riding in short order....!! No wonder they all hate us......!!!
    He said it was a stolen plate. The one in the first video is a blue 06 R1. He is currently riding around with no license and no insurance. Looked him up on CSO, 27 traffic charges.
    Last edited by xxxx; 04-19-2012 at 02:32 PM.

100% Asshole SpookyjacK is on a distinguished road SpookyjacK's Avatar
    Bike
    N/A
    And why would anyone give a shit?...he's not my buddy, pal or friend...Tards like him are the reason we have impounds and the 40 over law guess he got what he deserves.
    I am more than a mathematical equation, I am more than a chemical combination...

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyjacK View Post
    And why would anyone give a shit?...he's not my buddy, pal or friend...Tards like him are the reason we have impounds and the 40 over law guess he got what he deserves.
    Because he's currently riding around like a twat making us all look bad.

Don't be stupid. Sikorsky is on a distinguished road Sikorsky's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM
    He must be a very good rider to go that fast on a freeway.
    The difference between you and me .........

Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    He must be a very good rider to go that fast on a freeway.
    Hahaha yeah. Take notes of what not to do. Unfortunately people like this always seem to survive, but others get hit by a cage at 50km/h and they're dead.

Unregistered Abuser Jimbo31 is on a distinguished road Jimbo31's Avatar
    Bike
    2012 Street Triple R
    what a cool dude
    2003 R6
    2007 D675
    2012 STR
    4 cylinders is one too many

100% Asshole SpookyjacK is on a distinguished road SpookyjacK's Avatar
    Bike
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire View Post
    Because he's currently riding around like a twat making us all look bad.
    He already has...same with about 70% of the current so called licensed motorcyclists out there that don't even have the common sense to wear at least gloves or a jacket whilst riding.
    I am more than a mathematical equation, I am more than a chemical combination...

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyjacK View Post
    He already has...same with about 70% of the current so called licensed motorcyclists out there that don't even have the common sense to wear at least gloves or a jacket whilst riding.
    And then the community gets even more attention when he does hurt himself again. He doesn't seem to give two shits about the law though, said his Viper spends more time in the impound lot than his driveway.

Yep Ms2uared is on a distinguished road Ms2uared's Avatar
    Bike
    DR650
    I want someone to teach me to wheelie through intersections!!!
    Click to View

Law of Logical Argument - "Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about"

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticSouth on ADVRider.com
    If i was put here on earth to be a practical functional, purposeful member of society... im a happy FAIL

For those of you that don't remember busaboy.....when he was 19 he went around BC trying to buy a Busa for his first bike. They all told him to fuck off.....he ended up getting one in Alberta. Looped it shortly after .

2008 SV650 Kristopher08 is on a distinguished road Kristopher08's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 Suzuki SV650s
    Thanks for posting. My dad lives in Victoria and drives that highway. Not that you can really prepare to watch out for this tool, but at least he won't feel so bad when he innocently cuts him off.

I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r
    Turborider wannabe...

"Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

BCSB Public Relations kerunt is on a distinguished road kerunt's Avatar
    Bike
    eats autobahns
    So the clown posts a video of a prior accident and confirms his identity to every single law-enforcement person out there, and then willingly posts another video of himself doing 300kph down a highway? I don't think there's a facepalm big enough for this genius.

The sooner he's off the road, the better. Both the morgue and jail cell are fine by me.
    Starbucks poses by me.

"Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Some guys just have that certain je ne c'est CHIA....

Closed Thread