Got gas? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 140

Thread: Got gas?

  1. #61
    Bad Motherfucker thebronze is on a distinguished road thebronze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    On Yer Wife/GF/Mom
    Bike
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)
    If Yer really worried about being late..... Leave earlier........ problem solved Einstein.....



    Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

  2. #62
    I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    hard in the mac
    Bike
    rsv4r
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire View Post
    No you missed the point, I didn't say he was wrong that there was a policy, I said the reason he gave me for the policy was wrong. I know the have a policy, but the REASON for it is not because people take off. The kid just didn't know and was making it up.
    he doesnt need to know why. he's job is to enforce the policy.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

    "im a wanker" -malamikigo

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by made Man View Post
    he doesnt need to know why. he's job is to enforce the policy.
    I know people that have been told at the Shell in Mill Bay that it's illegal.

    Also, the little shit could have told me the policy over the speaker instead of wasting my time.

  4. #64
    I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    hard in the mac
    Bike
    rsv4r
    you said there was a line inside. He was more concerned providing service to the customers who make them more money per sale than your 15L of petrol. Get over yourself, you are not special regardless what you were told your whole life.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

    "im a wanker" -malamikigo

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by made Man View Post
    you said there was a line inside. He was more concerned providing service to the customers who make them more money per sale than your 15L of petrol. Get over yourself, you are not special regardless what you were told your whole life.
    The brain dead 15 year old didn't know anything.

  6. #66
    I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    hard in the mac
    Bike
    rsv4r
    not everyone gets brought up in private schools and given everything on a silver platter.

    Kid was told the policy and his job was to enforce it. He fails to enforce it, he risks losing his job. But of course you couldnt give a flying fuck about someone else, could you? You were inconvenienced for a few minutes and that's what matters.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

    "im a wanker" -malamikigo

  7. #67
    backslider K-rod is on a distinguished road K-rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at a critical lean angle
    Bike
    2006 K1200S
    Ha ha: "Got gas" ...

    ya - almost always.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by made Man View Post
    not everyone gets brought up in private schools and given everything on a silver platter.

    Kid was told the policy and his job was to enforce it. He fails to enforce it, he risks losing his job. But of course you couldnt give a flying fuck about someone else, could you? You were inconvenienced for a few minutes and that's what matters.
    Dude, you don't have a clue what struggles I've gone through in life. I went to a private school for 2 years in South Africa. My family gave up everything to persue a life in Canada. After the exchange rate your money is worthless in in Canada. We moved to the poorest area in Victoria and my parents busted their ass, and so did I. I don't get things handed to me on a silver platter, never have. I finished POST secondary at 18 which I had to get student loans for. I also paid off those student loans myself by the day I graduated. My parents ended up doing well in business in Canada and retired in South Africa. They haven't helped me financially to this day, I've done everything myself. It's a principle that they taught their children, to fend for themselves. They never came from money either. So please don't try and act like I'm some prissy boy that had the way paved for him his entire life.
    Last edited by xxxx; 04-12-2012 at 12:33 AM.

  9. #69
    Bad Motherfucker thebronze is on a distinguished road thebronze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    On Yer Wife/GF/Mom
    Bike
    Rocky Mountain, 1986 Livingroom (Aspencade)
    You want a medal or a chest to pin it on....... fuck off.... Your no different than 10's of 1000's of people here in Canada..... Go suck yer golden pacifier and cry to the other 1%ers...
    Last edited by CHIA; 04-12-2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: removed poor taste image
    Anything You Can Do...... I Can Do Drunker
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dying...... And dying to Me don't sound like all that much fun"

  10. #70
    I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    hard in the mac
    Bike
    rsv4r
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire View Post
    Dude, you don't have a clue what struggles I've gone through in life. I went to a private school for 2 years in South Africa. My family gave up everything to persue a life in Canada. After the exchange rate your money is worthless in in Canada. We moved to the poorest area in Victoria and my parents busted their ass, and so did I. I don't get things handed to me on a silver platter, never have. I finished POST secondary at 18 which I had to get student loans for. I also paid off those student loans myself by the day I graduated. My parents ended up doing well in business in Canada and retired in South Africa. They haven't helped me financially to this day, I've done everything myself. It's a principle that they taught their children, to fend for themselves. They never came from money either. So please don't try and act like I'm some prissy boy that had the way paved for him his entire life.
    if you dont want people to think you are a prissy boy, then stop acting like you are.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

    "im a wanker" -malamikigo

  11. #71
    Registered User Steve G. is on a distinguished road Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFire View Post
    Dude, you don't have a clue what struggles I've gone through in life. I went to a private school for 2 years in South Africa. My family gave up everything to persue a life in Canada. After the exchange rate your money is worthless in in Canada. We moved to the poorest area in Victoria and my parents busted their ass, and so did I. I don't get things handed to me on a silver platter, never have. I finished POST secondary at 18 which I had to get student loans for. I also paid off those student loans myself by the day I graduated. My parents ended up doing well in business in Canada and retired in South Africa. They haven't helped me financially to this day, I've done everything myself. It's a principle that they taught their children, to fend for themselves. They never came from money either. So please don't try and act like I'm some prissy boy that had the way paved for him his entire life.
    I know a few people from South Africa. They tend to get their back up super easy just like you. A bit of advice. It doesn't work here, nobody cares if you've had a bad day/week/month/life. Including that kid that makes 10$ an hour to deal with pissed off customers.

    Steve

  12. #72
    Ride Solo GSP is on a distinguished road GSP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The 'Wack
    Bike
    SV track, VFR road
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    I know a few people from South Africa. They tend to get their back up super easy just like you. A bit of advice. It doesn't work here, nobody cares if you've had a bad day/week/month/life. Including that kid that makes 10$ an hour to deal with pissed off customers.

    Steve
    Is the "G" for generalization?
    "When in doubt accelerate.
    It may not help you avoid the problem,
    but it'll end the suspense."


    WMRC #96 (retired)

  13. #73
    Ridin Dirty vstromgreg is on a distinguished road vstromgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BC
    Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    So your 1 friend doesn't go there, big whoop.
    yeah, but he buys a LOT of gas.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.


  14. #74
    Don't be stupid. Sikorsky is on a distinguished road Sikorsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LMD-blecch!
    Bike
    KTM
    Sweet enfant baby jeebus, will you guys just relax?
    The difference between you and me .........

  15. #75
    Registered User pika is on a distinguished road pika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    unicycle
    way to turn a useful thread into a complete clusterfuck of useless posts.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts