Best local shop for Alpinestars?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best local shop for Alpinestars?

Awesome GoddessBitch is on a distinguished road GoddessBitch's Avatar
    Bike
    08 Triumph Daytona 675

Best local shop for Alpinestars?

Looking for a waterproof Alpinestars jacket, would like to try them on and such being that I don't know what size, or if it will be a good fit. Anyone know of any local shops with a large alpinestars selection?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Let the good times roll Good Karma is on a distinguished road Good Karma's Avatar
    Bike
    GSXR 1000
    Very few places carry much in the way of inventory these days let alone women's A-stars.

My suggestion would be to call Aaron at Modern or Carter Honda because they are probably the closest places to Richmond that carry A-stars.....failing that you could try Holeshot.

I wouldn't get your hopes up that they have what you are looking for though.

GSX R600 K9 vancitymike is on a distinguished road vancitymike's Avatar
    Bike
    Gixxer k9
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Karma View Post
    Very few places carry much in the way of inventory these days let alone women's A-stars.

My suggestion would be to call Aaron at Modern or Carter Honda because they are probably the closest places to Richmond that carry A-stars.....failing that you could try Holeshot.

I wouldn't get your hopes up that they have what you are looking for though.
    I was going to suggest exactly that!

Chronic PRSmechanic is on a distinguished road PRSmechanic's Avatar
    Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    You could check with Rob at Daytona in Surrey, I know he carries Alpinestar, just not sure of what.
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!

hanging out at timmies rawdonflyer is an unknown quantity at this point rawdonflyer's Avatar
    Bike
    a suzisomething
    imperial and burnaby kawasaki carry womans a/stars stuff too

Orange Squid darwin604 is on a distinguished road darwin604's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 899 Panigale
    Be careful with the fitting on the A* stuff. I have one jacket in a 42 and another in a 46 and they both fit about the same. If you don't get a chance to try it on make SURE that the place you order it from will swap it for a proper fit without charging you if it comes in fitting differently that that 'super similar' jacket you tried on. I don't think I'll ever figure out A*'s sizing on some of their stuff.

+ Reply to Thread