Well, I have had this gear sitting around for a while, convince myseslf I would ride again but it doesn't seem to be the case.

I went down on my Ninja 250 so you will find the odd scrape. I will post pictures and post them up as well as make sure there are no openings as I am certain their are not.

For 350 firm,

You are going to get Textile Pants with key leather parts, alpine star boots, a textile jacket with liner that has key leather parts at the elbows. You will also get a pair of gloves. They are like the dirt bike ones that have some hard plastic on them...I promise you will like these gloves.

In good conscious I cannot include the helmet as it did take a bump when I went down, but what I can do is include it if you agree to only use it in slow practice speeds in a parking lot and not on the road.

I am 5'10 about, 180lbs when I bought it. Brand new from Holeshot and I believe it was about 1000 dollars spent. I highly encourage riders to come check my gear because you can save a lot of money and my gear is quality.

Alpine Star Boots
Alpine Star Gloves (i will double check that)
Joe Rocket pants
Jacket (forgot name but it is a a quality one)
Shoei Helmet....please read my comments on the helmet above
2 visors

I would say this gear is in great conditions. No tears, or rips.
AT THIS TIME I AM SELLING AS PACKAGE

Anyone in the Chilliwack area that wants to come by and try everything on, are very welcome.

Again, 350 firm takes it all!