On April 21st the British Columbia Regiment Junior Ranks will be hosting the second Annual Cancer Fundraiser. All profits and donations from the night will go to the BC Cancer Foundation and the Sgt Delmagro Bursary Fund with the BCR Bursary fund.
Many of us have felt the wounds that come from this terrible affliction. Friends and family who have had to endure these trials, fight their battle and in some cases those who have lost their fight.
There will be a few event through the day.
RIDE A TANK - you have the opportunity to enter a raffle to win a ride on a T55 Russian Main Battle Tank. This will be a once in a lifetime experience for many
OPEN HOUSE 2pm to 7pm
- Come and see one of Vancouver heritage buildings, located by Stadium Skytrain Station, that is still used as an active military regiment.
- Experience a bit of history as the Regimental Museum will be open. See items that the regiments members have brought back from conflicts around the world.
- Try some Gin in the Sergeants Club at a Gin Tasting hosted by Victoria Gin(BC's Most premium Gin).
- Silent Auction with signed items by 1994 Canucks Alumni
- Music by the British Columbia Regiment Band
PARTY!!! 8pm - 2am
- Entry by Donation
- $4.00 drinks
- Live DJ
Sgt Delmagro , was a good friend, who lost his battle with it.