BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Chatterbox GMRS X1 comm units for sale (1, 2, or 4 units)

575 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  theswedishthing 
#1 ·
I have up to four Chatterbox bike-to-bike/rider-to-pillion comm kits for sale. The units are used, but with NEW batteries and chargers, and will come in the box with the manual. Note, these are non-bluetooth.

You know the story: great for chatting on a ride, warning the slow guy about the cops up ahead, or beakin' your buddy's riding position. Good for coaching track/corner-side as well.

$125 per unit, $230 for two, or $420 for all four (I won't sell three - that leaves me with no one to talk to). The description from Motorcycle superstore is below (copied in for technical features; please forgive the marketing jargon.) The picture of the box lists what comes with the units; they will all arrive in the original box.

The GMRSX1 has a large illuminated display, and is VOX (voice activated) or PTT
(push-to-talk). The X-series are powered by our high capacity, built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery that lasts for up to more than 8-10 hours of use and 20 hours of standby. The GMRSX1 Bluetooth has a range of up to 5 miles and has 22 channels/38 talk groups. Available for Full-Face or Open-Face kits.

They live in Langley but can travel to Van/North Shore. PM if you'd like to see/buy them. I'm new on here, but ParkJunkie can vouch for me; he's only semi-new.. :)

Cheers

Technology Electronic device Electronics Electronics accessory Gadget

Electronic device Technology Electronics accessory Computer data storage Flash memory

Electronic device Technology Communication Device

Technology Electronic device

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.