BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

675R vs 848 Evo Corse

4K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  made Man 
#1 ·
Since it's still rainy weather.

#8 ·
Actually, Kent was one of the very few NA journalists to offer a seeemingly unbiased, good review of the 675 when it debut'd back in 2006.....All the other journalists were panning it because of their loyalty to the J-4 Supersports!.....That and the fact Triumph wasn't giving them all one to ride free for a year!.....

#15 ·
at 03:55 mark... why cant we have that here?

ergos on the 675 are just brutal imo... just sitting on one at the bike show i couldnt get off of it fast enough. but that is personal to everyone.

#19 ·
^
If you wanna stay safe, you park and sit behind the concrete walled in patio. Way safer than doing something risky like actually riding the bike. Have a nice cuppa green tea or a latte, think about riding it, then go straight home and unload a can of protectall on the bike and wear out a microfiber cloth. Your avatar picture looks like reckless behaviour.....I'd stop that if I were you.

#21 ·
Assuming this post was meant to have full-on sarcasm volume up to 11, I'd have to agree (for anyone wanting to stay safe!) and, that anyone wanting to put "helibars" on either of these bikes, should exit the shop immediately and go find the nearest "Cruiser" dealership in order to get closer to a bike better suited for posing on!....As for the avatar, there's nothing reckless about it!....FYI being 'in control' of pushing a bike to it's limits on the track is one of the most exhilerating and satisfying personal experiences I've ever been able to do in my life!....

#29 ·
Take your homologation-deficient statements and get the hell out of here!......lol ;-)

BTW, How about that Russian Leonov taking the first podium for a Russian rider in WSS ?!......Lanzi was a fucking DEMON in the wet!

#30 ·
pretty much only follow MotoGP. Too much stuff to keep track of otherwise :D

did they race in Moscow yet?

you gotta admit it was strange doing a true middle weight comparison without the 1 proper middle weight bike in it...

#31 ·
I admit nothing!.....You are talking apples/oranges here, m8!......The WSS homologation rules clearly define the class as 600 I-4's, up to 675 for triples, and up to 848 for twins!......750 may be considered a 'middle-weight' to some but I consider it a 'bastard' litrebike in a class now defunct, except for the OPEN SuperSport/SuperBike races in Mission, in which it has been soundly beaten by a 675 bearing #18 on several occasions!... Phhhhffffllllllllttttt!

#32 ·
what connects seat to bars is kinda important as well ;)

maybe if those ****logation (hehe) bikes had proper number of cylinders, they wouldnt need to cheat :p

#33 ·
Haha!....You best talk to Team Kawasaki about where their thinking came from to build a 636 I-4!?...The truest 'Cheater Bike' of them all! ......Kinda makes ya' wonder if the J4 played 'the bully in the playground' and said...."You British can come race with us, BUT, you can only have 3 cylinders!.....and you Fuckin' Italians only get 2!

#37 ·
Sont see why not. Or the standa will be forced filled, haha.

Maybe putin can so a few laps. He seem to be able to score a penalty hockey shot on an allstar while lookomg like a timbit player on skates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.