V is for Versys
Picked up a 2010 Kawasaki Versys 650 last Saturday. Good motor, (still in the break-in stage), great front-end feel (even though I don’t fully trust the stock Dunlop tires) and the bike is even comfortable to ride.
I wanted a different kind of bike – and this it.
• It won’t do 250 km/hr and I’m OK with that
• Good on fuel and I can relax and stop looking for my next gas station
• Comfortable. Neck, wrists and knees are happier now
• Can actually do a gravel road w/o crushing my nuts
• Side cases can be easily mounted for touring
Bought this bike in a private deal from a dude up in Kelowna. It had 430 kms on it after 1 season and I got the new bike I wanted for a good price.
Let the Good Times Roll.