6K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  Thrasherbill4 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

JUNE 18th 2015

May 10th
Tim Hortons
Marine Way and Byrne
7pm
Come, hangout, drink coffee, talk sickles, smoke pipes

ratbikes, cafe bikes, chopper bikes, vintage bikes, art bikes, sport bikes.... bikes!

heck... throw your project bike in the back of your truck and bring it too!

http://www.facebook.com/events/386445488046884/

http://g.co/maps/5kxqq

See less See more
#2 ·
May 10th
Tim Hortons
Marine Way and Byrne
7pm
Come, hangout, drink really shitty coffee, talk sickles, smoke pipes

ratbikes, cafe bikes, chopper bikes, vintage bikes, art bikes, sport bikes.... bikes!

heck... throw your project bike in the back of your truck and bring it too!
edited for clarity.... but I have to admit as bad as Timmie's Coffee is, the "Smoke a Pipe" option has me interested....

#3 ·
Hey Greg - how 'bout I bring a thermos full of JJ Bean's dark roast? :)

and Thrasherbill4 :flip :flip :flip Welcome to BCSB.com :flip :flip :flip

Saw a couple guys at the Classics show on Sunday with Mansters colours -- one was you?

#7 ·
Between this, the Hell's Gate run and the first Pitt track/lot day, I feel like I'm missing everything. I commute everyday year 'round on my bike, and I miss all the fun stuff.

Was especially looking forward to the debate that will no doubt erupt over the merits of JJ Bean vs THo's vs McD's...

#14 ·
I'm calling this a success! I think we topped out at somewhere between 50 and 60 bikes! So that means that next month, if everyone that showed up this month brings one more friend on a bike that wasn't here this time we should hit 100 bikes no problem!

Stay tuned, next month's info will be posted soon!

Thanks to everyone that came out tonight!

Did anyone take any photos????

#15 ·
Glad to hear it was a success! :thumbup

I wanted to come, but tonight was the infamous "Chicken Strips BBQ". They're on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so maybe consider having the next one on a Wednesday? :)

#24 ·
The whole idea of this is that it is an "all bikes" meet. I was stoked to see the variety that did show up. I find that in this city the motorcycle world is terribly segregated, the sport bike people don't hang with the cafe people, the vintage people don't hang with the rat bike crowd, etc etc. I rode in on my Z1000 followed by a 70's Honda, a 60's Guzzi and 2 hard tail choppers. That to me is awesome. I like motorcycles, I don't care what they are or where they are made or how many horsepower they do or don't have. If it is a motorcycle it is welcome at our meets. Later on in the evening the British bike guys showed up after their meeting. One guy rode in on a Royal Enfield with a Hillman car engine it! Again, thanks to everyone that did show up and I hope to see more of you out next month!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.