2005 Yamaha R6 race/track bike
- 10,000 miles - US Bike - title only, not streetable.
- Front end conversion to the '04 R6 with conventional forks.
- KFG Suspension complete fork and shock upgrade - March '12 (180lb rider)
- Ohlins Steering damper
- Woodcraft rearsets and frame sliders (sliders not installed yet) - both brand new
- Ti-Force full system with Titanium can, brand new Mar '12, minor scuff and scratches on it from lowside.
- Dynojet Power Commander III
- Full custom dyno tune by Nels at 2-Wheel Dyno Works - now at 113.3 peak hp.
- Motor inspected, thinner head gasket installed, fuel injectors removed and cleaned, and manual cam chain tensioner installed installed by Mike Castro of Fuzimoto - Feb '12.
- Brand new brake pads, coolant(water wetter), brake fluid, chain, and aluminum sprockets all installed Feb '12.
-NRC case covers both sides.
- Vortex keyless gas cap.
- Keyless ignition
-Woodcraft clip ons and bars
Bike comes with a huge box of spares - rotors, sprockets, levers, air filters, oil filters, etc...
Bike is fully safety wired, ready to race or do track days, and is tuned to run on 94 octane pump gas as it's a stock motor.
All number plates, decals, etc... are removable and the bike is all black underneath.
Bike was low-sided by myself on my first ever time riding it at The Ridge two months ago. I replaced the OEM clip ons with Woodcrafts and same for the rear sets, both of which were damaged. Bodywork was fixed and re-painted. New clear Zero Gravity DB windscreen installed. ZERO damage to frame, swingarm, etc...
You all know the deal, you never get back what you put in to these things. Life circumstances have changed for me recently and I'm motivated to sell it.
All receipts available for everything listed above.
Located in Victoria, delivery available within reason.
Bump...frame sliders now installed, fresh oil and filter.
Bump for a price drop....