"It's just like your home in your bed"
There's a few windscreens out there and I have the powerbronze. I think it's okay looking and not too ugly. I do prefer the stock one over the rest and unless it's winter or I'm touring - the thing stays in a box in my garage.
Well guys I'm here to inform you about a new product.
It's called the "brick wall windscreen" it's goofy name not sure why they call it that.
You can have it all! - a cool naked bike and better wind protection then a cage!
Here's my review:
- blocks the wind.
- comes in various colors
- zero vibration
- no more speeding tickets - save on towing!
- free brick airbag -built in with every model
- 100% death increase! Head on collisions kill everyone not just the rider!
- zero visibility!
- cause highs sides in every corner
- no more unexpected wheelies.
- terrible gas mileage
- can't cross small bridges due to weight constrictions
( I know too much time on my hands! lol)