FS: 2003 CBR 600rr Black + Extras + New Dainese Leather Jacket
2003 Honda CBR 600rr Black on Black - $4900 obo
2nd owner since 2008
I am switching to an enduro bike this year so it is time to part with my sportbike.
Garaged kept and stored under a cover. Oil and filter changed every 3000kms. Battery is 3 years old and kept on a trickle charger during storage.
The bike is ready to go and maintenance free. Great bike for any rider, whether you're just getting into the sportbike scene or looking for a different ride.
Lots of extras included:
- New Michelin Pilot Road 2CT tires (front and rear) installed at the end of last season. Best tires ever I used on this bike; never any grip issues (wet or dry) and they lasted twice as long as the OEM Bridgestones (last pair lasted 20,000km!!).
- Heated grips w\ high and low setting. The best for early and late season riding. Properly wired so that they can only be turned on if the bike is on to avoid accidentally draining your battery.
- TechSpec tank grips; a must for keeping the weight off your wrists!
- Rapid Transit Tank bag; great extra storage for those longer rides.
- Yoshimura RS-5 slip-on
- Fender eliminator kit modified with legally mounted license plate. Avoid the added police attention and fines. All stock parts and undertail kit parts included if you prefer the stock or hidden plate look.
- Flush mounted front turn signals
- Frame sliders
- GPS/Radar detector steering stem mount.
- Zero Gravity Dark tinted double bubble windscreen (stock windscreen included)
- Front and rear wheel stands included
For those interested, I will also be selling by like new Dainese Racing Pelle leather jacket and back protector. Size 54 (I am 5'11" 190lbs and it fits me great). I bought the jacket at the Dainese store in Barcelona in the winter of 2010 and used it only last season. Paid $600 asking $400.