Some things in the works for Victoria Supermoto and some other great bike stuff!

Thread: Some things in the works for Victoria Supermoto and some other great bike stuff!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    BMW

Some things in the works for Victoria Supermoto and some other great bike stuff!

I don't know if everyone knows Don T Hatton or not but he is someone to take note of. Don once again is doing some fantastic things for motorcycling check it out, before you say but this has nothing to do with Sumo it does. Don Supports us lets support him!
    From Don T Hatton:
    This is my official announcement of a poker run July 14th In Duncan. (open to all street legal bikes) What makes this ride exciting is that it is during Duncan Summer festival and is being backed by the City of Duncan Centennial committee. The ride will start by leading the Parade through Duncan, should be a huge crowd on hand to view the start. On return the Duncan Fire department will be providing Burgers and beverage for all participants. National Motorcycle Stunt Rider Kane Friesen along with his maxim model Girl friend Carly Anne Rose Miganno will be performing several shows for us as well as signing autographs. All proceeds from the event will go towards the Hospital Society. There will be posters and more information released early next week. It is not often we get the support of a City and I would really like to make this a big event and show them how strong our sport is and how well we can support a community, so please spread this to anyone you know.
    We are currently negotiating for a very exciting event on July 15th and I will post details if successful.
    More details to follow.
    So that was From Don..
    This is from Vic Sumo

The dirt section is roughed in. A few posts need putting in some hay bales and the dirt will be almost ready!

I am working on behalf of Victoria Supermoto to hold an event that will put rubber to the pavement of Downtown Duncan. We are in talks right now I will keep everyone in the loop as soon as I know.

So I just got off the phone with Don T Hatton and the city of Duncan has approved us to hold a race on the streets of Duncan! So that's one hurdle down a few more to go! We are working hard on this one. I will post updates as I get them. This is going to be an EPIC year for Victoria Supermoto!
    Does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    BMW
    We also have 4 Sundays The dates are:
    These are the Sunday's, after 2:00pm after Swap & Shop:
    June 24 we will have the westshore MX track for use as a dirt section
    July 1 (long weekend)
    August 5(long weekend) & 26

Bike
    yz250f
    How the hell did they get Kane? LOL thats hillarious..hes from Vegas ffs!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    BMW
    No doubt but hes coming we will be hopefully rippin it up Ill save a place for you on the staring line

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXGURL View Post
    How the hell did they get Kane? LOL thats hillarious..hes from Vegas ffs!
    Who cares about Kane, his smoking hot model g/f is coming with him......FAP FAP FAP. See ya there.

Bike
    KTM 990R ADV, KTM 450SM, KTM 450 SX,KTM 300XC and other :)
    Racing through the streets of Duncan I like the sounds of this.

I will make it over at some point this year and come play with you guys. I'm sure I can talk a few into loading bikes into the van on my way through tinsel town.

That is a great turn out for your first event. The spectator numbers show where your growth market is too, as a great many of those people will be racing next time out. It's all about putting the sport under people's noses and you guys are doing a great job and having a great time doing it. I thoroughly enjoyed riding with you guys when you made it to Tradex last year to play with us and would love to return the favor.
    So I locked my keys in my car and I go into an office to see if I can borrow a coat hanger .............. How the hell was I to know it was an abortion clinic and they would take such offense?

Bike
    yz250f
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee View Post
    Who cares about Kane, his smoking hot model g/f is coming with him......FAP FAP FAP. See ya there.
    LOL alrighty then! wash your hands before you slap my ass :P

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXGURL View Post
    LOL alrighty then! wash your hands before you slap my ass :P
    Have a look, you'd do her.

Bike
    yz250f
    HAHA yes I know Carly and Kane...she's hot I wasn't arguing that.

Bike
    yz250f
    Is there anyone who CAN'T make it to Merritt that CAN go and represent our club in Duncan? pm me I would like to help you out with transport$