BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Great Canadian Bike Rally Supermoto, Merritt July 14-15th

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  FOXGURL 
#1 ·
Our Merritt Round is coming up fast, I hope everyone has made plans to be there! free on site camping!

Vehicle Racing Motorcycle racing Motorsport Motorcycling

See less See more
#5 ·
Racer entries were a little light but the racing was fantastic regardless. It was good to see Zoltan coming to grips with his Honda and laying down some seriously quick lap times and when his consistency ramps up the 450 guys have a new player on the scene. Alvin Bergen rode wheel to wheel with Out of Town John Brown for the majority of the laps they raced and won one of the heat races from the start flag over Young Mr. Brown , when Alvin gets some new buns for the bike he's another club member who is going to be fighting for first place hardware each and every race. Justin was almost clearing the double on his Husky 50, he stuck his front wheel into the face on one lap, got big time out of shape, and even as I ran towards him thinking I'd have to be sweeping him up he kept it rubber side down, gathered himself up, aired the tabletop and continued riding hard. It's a blast to see his confidence growing each time I watch him race, Ryan certainly is doing right with his teaching program for the little guy.

Each and every one of our riders showed some impressive speed on the quickly drawn up and built track that Shawn, Alvin, Ryan and Brian put some real elbow grease into and I for one think the track layout was well configured, each of the riders sounded like it was a little tight with very few places to pass but for what the club had to work with It was well done.

Big thanks to each and every one of the club members who made the haul, Heather and Shawn once again did us proud, those of you who didn't make the trip missed a fun weekend of racing, bench racing, good food (thanks to the Browns and their hospitality), and a chance to just hang out and relax with the club.

See y'all next race. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.