2008 gsxr 600 $5999

Thread: 2008 gsxr 600 $5999

Experienced Newbie Array osama1234's Avatar

2008 gsxr 600 $5999

Bike for sale. I'm not interested in wasting anyones time, so I'll mention as much as I can and provide lots of pictures. Its in Nanaimo, BC

Its got 17,700 km. Bikes in great running and looking condition. It has been dropped last november at around 50km/h in the rain/cold tires/cold ground all that. It was superficial fairing scratches and the left engine cover needed to be replaced as it had a hole in it. I just didn't replace the rear cowling as I liked the way it looked. It was also dropped on the otherside at literally 0 km/h when practicing parking lot maneuvers. Its got a little rash on the right side. And the left grip needs to be replaced. Pictures show everything. In true murphy's law fashion, this happened after I'd decided to buy frame sliders but was waiting for the shop to get them.

Its been ridden like a sportbike including in the rain, but not abused like burnouts, bouncing off the rev limiter, etc. I genuinely loved the bike and took care of it to the best of my ability. That includes leaving things stock. The only thing I've modified is I've replaced the license plate holder as it was a big ass air brake and ugly. And I've wired up an led license plate light and a USB port in the trunk to charge things when riding.

What else, I just spent around $450 to do a major service. Spark plugs, air filter, oil. So the bike's good to go for a bit. I got new tires late last season. So that's also good to go.

Its a great bike that hasn't given me a single issue ever.

If you have the money contact me. Obviously no test rides. You can have it taken to a shop to have a look over.

More pics.

One Pic:
    Last edited by osama1234; 06-14-2012 at 10:09 PM.