BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

On a hill

5K views 59 replies 26 participants last post by  kerunt 
#1 ·
Twice in as many days I've seen a sportbike left parked, facing downhill, parallel to the road. And I mean steep hills. one was at the top of boundary.

#18 ·
Runaway vehicles can provide good entertainment as long as no one is hurt.

At work 2 weeks ago a contractor's truck left was left running with the parking brake supposedly engaged.
It somehow rolled across the road and down a slope where it took out a portion of fence. Kind of funny if it's not your vehicle.

#4 ·
Good they don't make road going two strokes anymore. With their lack of compression they wouldnt last long parked like that.

#29 · (Edited)
I think one just showed up. Telling the injured guy to go riding FFS. In the middle of a rainstorm to boot. Hahaha. "most of us are out riding" yeah right you stupid POS.

#46 ·
It's a 2002 R1 I picked up for my 20 year old. It's going to be his starter bike. We put new tires and brakes... did the oil and so forth.

It goes like a bat out of hell. He's starting riding lessons in two weeks. He told me he didn't want a 600... mainly because when I see guys riding them I make jokes about them being on their "moms" bikes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.