Here is a quick update for all of you. Due to the threat of flooding at Mission and a poor weather forecast, we have rescheduled our day at Mission Raceway from Friday, June 22, to Saturday, June 30. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause any of you and hope that the Saturday will work better for most of you. As of now, the forecast for that Saturday is quite favourable.
We are also looking at the possibility that the WMRC race being held on Monday, June 25, will be rescheduled and held on Sunday, July 1, which would make for a great weekend out at the racetrack. However, at this point this change has yet to be confirmed.
We will be setting up for the weekend on Friday, June 29, starting at 6 pm, and as always any and all help is appreciated and you will also be able to set up your pit and stay overnight at the track if you like.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message or call me.