IF the WMRC took this date, would you show up? Please vote and let us know. We are considering taking this date as a replacement for the Monday. But I'll let you guys decide. WE need to make a decision by Tomorrow night.
Remember, that a vote here is a commitment to us and your fellow members.
I'll put in an option for Corner Marshalls as well. Please only vote if you truly plan on working or racing on these dates.
Post up as well which days you'd be willing to work if marshalling.