This is nice....
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This is nice....

Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.

This is nice....

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/06/20/s...al-day-arrest/

Future Homeland security canadidate right here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    Full vid in question, cuz you know, some people around here won't believe the bikers' side of the story

Biggest question: where does the officer run off to at 7:45? Someone drop some donuts?
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Is it winter yet ? Array SidewaysInto3rd's Avatar
    Bike
    93 Kat 750
    my favourite comment: "Who let Farva out of the radio room?"

Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewaysInto3rd View Post
    my favourite comment: "Who let Farva out of the radio room?"
    there is a Video from the cruiser which shows a guy actively blocking the officer while the rest of the bikes get away... they are saying this is what got the kid pulled over, yet the biker blocking the cruiser was wearing a black shirt...this kid a white one...

impressive the officer shoving the kid forcefully into the car, physically slamming the door on him twice, then telling him to CHILL OUT?????

excuse me officer.... you are a dick, sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

Don't be stupid. Array Sikorsky's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM
    I'm sure that the released video footage tells us the entire story in a fair and impartial manner ................... I too shall jump on the bandwagon and decry this heinous officer's actions.
    The difference between you and me .........

Registered User Array
    Bike
    08 vfr800
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikorsky View Post
    I'm sure that the released video footage tells us the entire story in a fair and impartial manner ................... I too shall jump on the bandwagon and decry this heinous officer's actions.
    Jump on the bandwagon? There was over 11 minutes of unedited video, showing the whole interaction from way before the start to well after - how much more do you need?
    If Officer Night Stick can't deal with the public with any sort of civility, me thinks he's in the wrong profession.

Bike
    2009 gs500f
    *Mental Note* - if I ever see some hooligans on sport bikes with obstructed plates actively taunting police I will leave the area ASAP if my plate is also obstructed on my sport bike.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    They sure don't seem interested in him until they notice he's got a camera, pull him over, and immediately announce "you're being pulled over because I'm going to take your camera, to be used as evidence against anyone in the group". talk about guilty by association....
    I'll give it to ya; theoretically maybe someone in the group did bust some wheelies that caused that pesky ol' bus full of nuns, puppies, and children to flip over and burst into flames, and these guys are all making a rather slow and mundane escape from the scene -- and that video is the one (cop cars don't have their own cameras, right?) piece of oh-so-crucial evidence that will seal the deal in a very honorable court case brought forward by the few surviving sad little crying children, still holding their fluffy little limp dead pups in their arms, cheeks stained with soot and tears... after all, they've caught all the other murders, right?

Or maybe it's just lazy police work.
    Last edited by DNAspark99; 06-22-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Bike
    2006 K1200S
    hopeless - the world is hopeless, and so is the weather.

Bike
    2008 BMW HP2S, Beta 525RR. 2012 Multi S Touring
    You are a profound dick.
    "I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different!"
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Loud Pipes save Deer

Bike
    2005 DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by LCPeter View Post
    You are a profound dick.
    Which is more than can be said about that comment.
    My bikes: A random assortment of junk I found in a barn and fixed up.

Bike
    2002 vfr800a 2003 duc ss1000ds
    i respect the job cops do, and am not a cop hater. i might hate some people who are cops, but i do not have an ingrained hatred towards police or authority.

the term "pig" was created to describe cops like the one in the video.

Don't be stupid. Array Sikorsky's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM
    Quote Originally Posted by LCPeter View Post
    You are a profound dick.
    I'll give your opinion the weight it deserves.

But in the meantime ....... enjoy!

Last edited by Sikorsky; 06-23-2012 at 12:47 AM.
    The difference between you and me .........

:D Array
    Bike
    Something
    Meh, they're both idiots. The kid for having a douchy attitude and the officer for being a total dick. Case closed.

Thanks for sharing Greg.

Registered User Array the bartender's Avatar
    Bike
    Husaberg FS570, Aprilia Tuono V4R
    lol the irony.

hello kettle, please meet pot.