Thread: Track Daze, Monday, July 9th, with WCSS at Mission Raceway

Bike
    Honda CBR600RR Race Bike, CRF450R Motard

Track Daze, Monday, July 9th, with WCSS at Mission Raceway

TRACK DAZE
    WITH
    WEST COAST SUPERBIKE SCHOOL
    MONDAY, JULY 9TH

After a rainy track day last Saturday, we are already coming up on the next one, next Monday. The weather forecast looks excellent, let's hope it remains that way!!!

Camping at the track is available on Sunday night for the small fee of helping set up the track. We will also be issuing $25 certificates to those that help with set up on Sunday evening at 6 pm.

Yamaha Canada have once again come through with a great program for Yamaha riders. In appreciation of their customers they will be issuing $75 Yamabuck certificates to all Yamaha riders attending track days with West Coast Superbike School. It is a one time Yamabuck certificate for $75 and is redeemable at your local Yamaha dealer for purchase towards anything Yamaha Motor Canada sells including units, parts, accessories and apparel.
    You will receive your $75 Yamabuck certificate when you bring your bike through tech inspection. A huge thanks to Yamaha Canada for their support of the sport!

Includes Street and Racer Clinics

Cost:
    Street Riders - $190 + HST, Licensed Racers - $175 + HST
    If registered and paid by Friday, July 6th, you will save a further $25.00

These days are open to both street riders and racers. They are fun and controlled and include totally non competitive groups where people can ride at whatever pace they feel comfortable at.

All types of motorcycles including Motards are welcome to join the fun.

All bikes must be in a good state of repair with decent tires. We are saddled with a noise issue so we require all bikes to either have a stock exhaust system, or, we may need to install a noise damping plug (cost is $25) in any loud aftermarket exhaust systems. In most cases there is no problem with aftermarket exhausts and only the loudest need to be quieted down.
    Minimum gear requirements are leathers or heavier type textiles, a newer full face helmet, a hard shell back protector and decent motorcycle gloves and boots.

Additional Information:

For Street Riders:

The street group will be led by experienced instructors for their first two track sessions. This will be helpful for knowledge of the best lines through corners and safe passing areas.
    Track instructors will circulate with the street group throughout the day offering assistance and instruction where required. Helmet cam analysis is available for a nominal fee.

For Racers:
    Track instructors will circulate with the racer group offering assistance and instruction where required. Helmet cam analysis is available for a nominal fee.

Track Daze and Clinics Schedule of Events
    7:00 AM Gates, registration and bike inspection opens (all riders must have bike and gear inspected after signing in)
    8:30 AM Riders meeting (attendance is mandatory)
    9:00 AM Track opens for riding, groups rotate on track with clinic talks
    in between riding sessions along with video reviews
    12:30 PM Lunch
    1:15 PM Track and clinics re-open
    4:30 PM Track closes

Upcoming Track Daze and Clinics
    Monday, July 9
    Monday, August 6

We hope to see you all out enjoying the season and improving on your riding and racing skills.

For any any additional info or registration check out www.westcoastsuperbikeschool.com or call Troy @ 778-863-0563.
    You can also e-mail us at wcsschool@gmail.com.

Visa, Mastercard, Am Ex, Debit and Cash accepted.

There are those who talk, those who post, and those who do. You decide.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

back on the street Array lowlife's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 GSXR 750 (race only), 2015 Ninja 1000 (street)
    I'm in!! Missed the last one due to work, but can now arrange my flex day off to make this one...
    WMRC #97
    EMRA/CMRA #97

Bike
    CBR F3
    I got home from this like 2 hours ago and I'm still all giddy about it. Thanks WCSS, it was awesome. I wish a quick recovery to those who went down today.

On a side note, I finally had a reason to join these forums after so much creeping (I want pics).