I m looking to get a project bike this year. I am probably going to get a body shop to get it for me from ICBC. What paper work does the body shop get from ICBC? And what paperwork should I get once I get the bike from the body shop so once I fix it I can then get it registered with icbc?

Any help would be apperciated.