Superbike Shootout : Round 2
Friday, July 13, 3:30pm-11:30pm.
Well it looks like actual summer weather is just around the corner, and you know what that means--a tire-scorching, clutchless-shifting, Go-pro recording good time on 1,320ft of proving grounds--the Friday Night Street Legal Drags at Mission Raceway. Come out for good company, good food and witness a spectacle put on by friends and some seriously fast machinery Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Triumph, BMW and Ducati--it appears that this time around, we're gonna have a slugfest with good representation from the major makes. Fingers crossed there's not a cloud in the sky come the 13th
Watch or race. $35 to race, $5 to chill out and park your bikes at the pits. There will be a ride to and from the race track.
The plan is to meet in Surrey at the McDonald`s on 152 and 102A at 3:30 and head out from there through the back roads in Langley. Departing at 4:00.
What you need to race:
- Full leathers
- Snell 2010+ helmet
- Lanyard + kill switch if you`re gonna run below 10`s or 135mph+ consistently
This is the confirmed list so far:
1. Stella - 2010 BMW S1000RR. Lowered, Brocks exhaust.
2. Theo - 01 Suzuki GSXR 1000. strapped and quick shifter.
3. Joe - 08 Kawasaki ZX10R. PCV5, almost a full exhaust (cat's half there), and if it arrives in time, strapped front end
4. Jason - 02 Yamaha R1 with power commander, exhaust
5. Tianna - 09 Ducati 1198
6. Rob - 04 Suzuki Hayabusa, not sure of added stuff