I got my L from ICBC like 40 days ago and I would get my skills test done, except I have no idea how I can manage this.
Here's my problem:
1. I'm ready to buy my shiny new starter Honda CBR125 from creigslist. There are a few, I have the cash, not worried about this part.
2. To actually take my future CBR without someone lincensed accompanying me, I need to pass the ICBC skills test.
3. Can't pass ICBC skills test 'cause I don't have a bike.
4. If I had a bike, can't get to ICBC test without supervision anyway.
5. Can't borrow bike/kidnap someone licensed 'cause I don't know anyone who has a bike and/or is licensed. This is technically not true, I did ask a "friend" and he laughed at me and said no way he would let a 90-pound girl ride his fancy shmancy cruiser alone. So to hell with him.
edit: though I understand. The thing is way to heavy for me.
Anyone know any decent schools that would take me through what I should expect on the skills test (not road test) and lend me a bike? Or private services? I googled for a bit and all I got are schools for advanced riders to improve their skills and bring-your-own-bike.
Any suggestions or ideas or how you got around this would be nice. I assume most people had some sort of support/help base when they were getting licensed, and I don't, so I'm pretty lost.