Posted about this in the Event forums, but figured if people wanted to ride out with us I might as well start a thread here:
Meet where: McDonald's on 152 and 102A
Time: Friday, July 13, 3:30pm, depart 4pm
Destination: Mission Raceway
Well it looks like actual summer weather is just around the corner, and you know what that means--a tire-scorching, clutchless-shifting, Go-pro recording good time on 1,320ft of proving grounds--the Friday Night Street Legal Drags at Mission Raceway. Come out for good company, good food and witness a spectacle put on by friends and some seriously fast machinery Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Triumph, BMW and Ducati--it appears that this time around, we're gonna have a slugfest with good representation from the major makes.
What do I need to race?:
- Snell 2010+ helmet
- Full leathers
- Kill switch/lanyard if below 10's or 135mph+ consistently
What does that look like?
What do I need if I want to just watch?
- $5 to chill out at the pits
Is there food?
- Yes, I'm bringing a cooler full of drinks and there's a concession store as well serving hot food.
Here is the confirmed list so far, but feel free to join up:
1. Stella - 2010 BMW S1000RR. Lowered, Brocks exhaust.
2. Aaron - 2010 BMW S1000RR.
3. Tianna - 09 Ducati 1198
4. Cheuk - 2011 Triumph Speed Triple R
1. Theo - 01 Suzuki GSXR 1000. strapped and quick shifter.
2. Joe - 08 Kawasaki ZX10R. PCV5, almost a full exhaust (cat's half there), and if it arrives in time, strapped front end
3. Jason - 02 Yamaha R1 with power commander, exhaust
4. Rob - 04 Suzuki Hayabusa, not sure of added stuff