BMW F650GS Dakar - Properly Modified - $6,200

Thread: BMW F650GS Dakar - Properly Modified - $6,200

Very fast one and very bouncy one

BMW F650GS Dakar - Properly Modified - $6,200

Unique 2002 BMW F650GS Dakar in excellent condition with only 11,500 km on the clock.
    After reviewing the competition, I can confidently state that this is the best example of a Dakar (or standard F650GS) you will find in B.C.
    Modifications include:
    Increased air intake (correct procedure followed)
    BMC Air Filter
    Two Brothers S/S Exhaust
    Rear Rack and large tail-bag
    RoMatech Aluminium Radiator Guards (German made)
    Because of the intake and exhaust modifications, the bike actually now has a mid-range (which they don't have without modification) and I have the stock gigantic and ill-conceived exhaust that you're welcome to.
    All regular maintenance is completed, such as oil / filter changes and recent preventive jobs have been done, such as head bearing replacement, complete front-fork rebuild with new seals and new brake pads.
    I also have almost every receipt from new.
    I'll be very sorry to see my baby go but I'm just not getting the time to ride anymore. This also translates to "Don't low-ball me" because I'm not at all desperate to sell.
    Test rides are out unless I'm paid in full first (bankers draft only), no meetings away from my home, no PayPal or other such scammers will be tolerated and I do not need help selling this bike, so please no advertisers.
    $6,200 - Interesting trades considered.
    Call Joe on 604-992-9240
    Attached Images        
    Last edited by legal alien; 07-24-2012 at 10:22 AM. Reason: SOLD
    On Kingsway...., you are invisible!