2008 Ducati 848 $9000
Selling my baby as I won't be riding it the way it's meant to be ridden for the next little while, 3rd & 4th year uni is going to kick me in the arse.
2008 Ducati 848, 2nd owner since 11k, 15,300 km and counting.
Major service (12,000 km maintenance, valve adjustment, etc) done at 10k.
Just had full synthetic oil/filter change at 15k at Savage, chain also adjusted.
Fresh new front tyre Pilot Pure from Adrenalin, rear at 60%.
Fair-weather bike, I fear it may melt in rain, being Italian and all.
- Auto-arm shock/tilt alarm with backup battery, immobilizer (also stock immobilizer), remote, qualifies for theft insurance discount.
- Brand new Ballistic lithium-ion battery, stock Yuasa available but it's damn heavy.
- Woodcraft under-fairing frame sliders
- Carbon fibre Termi slip-ons, sound freaking awesome. Has been dyno'ed and tuned to compensate for the slip-on.
- Wet slipper clutch, Ohlin's steering dampers, short levers, otherwise stock.
Bike has been low-sided once... otherwise no accidents.
Mostly cosmetic damages on right side:
- Right clip-on handlebar has been replaced with OEM (a set of Chinese clip-ons available)
- Right turn indicator/mirror housing has minor scrapes, been cleaned up
- Right clutch case cover has minor scrapes
- Right foot brake lever has been replaced with OEM, foot rest has some scrapes on the bottom
- And of course, right side upper fairing took most of the damage, hole is from under-fairing slider
- Right side lower fairing has minor scrapes, $80 on eBay
- Surprisingly no damage to other parts like the rims, I'm a firm believer in frame sliders now.
- Frame is straight, bike rides well.
- OEM right fairing $700, Chinese whole set $500. I kept it as is to deter theft.
- Bike cover
- Damaged old clip on, brake lever
- Spare radiator and fan assembly (current radiator had a leak, been repaired).
- New aluminium radiator and oil-cooler covers, honeycomb, black
- Manual, shop manual, 2nd key, Ducati key chip pin card.
- New Ducati carbon fibre tank crotch zipper protector
- New clear Stompgrips tank grips
- Some spare screws for fairings
- Chinese white solo seat cowl in the mail
Area code 250, then 885-one seven seven zero
Trade for Triumph Tiger 800xc
Gear available for purchase with bike:
Alpinestars GP Pro 1pc leathers with spine pad Size 40/50, I'm almost 6' 160lbs.
SIDI Vortice, 43/9.5, I usually wear 10-10.5 shoes, they fit large.
Alpinestars GP Pro hardcore gloves, M
Last edited by thrilla; 07-26-2012 at 04:48 PM.
No longer for sale.
Going to keep it, fix cosmetics, trade it in or sell early next season.
Serious inquiries leave me your phone number, can work something out.
Last edited by thrilla; 07-30-2012 at 10:03 AM.