Wisconsin Temple shooting
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Temple shooting

Bike
    K9 GSX R 600

Wisconsin Temple shooting

Im a little surprised there isnt enough coversge on Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting, it's kinda sad that colorado shooting was all over the place and you couldn't log on the Internet without hearing about the theater shooting, I guess not all men are created equal.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about.

Here's the link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...temple-in-wis/

Bike
    DR650
    Well, the olympics wasnt on when the Colorado shooting happened. So maybe the coverage was overshadowed by the games? If you look hard enough, I guess you always find what you want. I saw the story on the American news, nothing on the canadian though.
    Click to View

Law of Logical Argument - "Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about"

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticSouth on ADVRider.com
    If i was put here on earth to be a practical functional, purposeful member of society... im a happy FAIL

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    It's all over the place on google news. even the canadian edition.
    unfortunately 'white supremacist goes (more) haywire, kills visible minorities' is not as sensationalist as 'crazy joker wannabe motherfucker shoots up batman movie' sad but true i guess. so, not a race thing, just a sick media interpretation of our appetite for human misery. better? worse? who the fuck knows.

Bike
    Ninja 1000
    There are plenty of websites and new places to discuss it. I am sure most people have lives outside BCSB to get there news.

Bike
    2005 Warrior 1700, 2009 Aprilia Mana 850
    On CNN Anderson Cooper (AC360) is on site in Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuff View Post

I was going to write something but I couldn't care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islesfan91 View Post

what was the topic again?

Bike
    RC
    You are getting your news from the wrong place, this story is everywhere but where you are.

Bike
    In other news, a pack of Porsches were caught speeding and had their race cars impounded.

whoa, let's talk about that!!!! (oh wait, we are already.)

Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    Bodycount was a little low for national coverage, And the gunman is dead, so there is no nice follow-up courtroom shenanigans..
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

Bike
    K9 GSX R 600
    Sikhs wearing turbans on motorcycle is discussed to death on bcbs or Sikhs wearing a knife during Olympics is huge problem as well, but I guess this news wasn't spicy enough.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Optician View Post
    Sikhs wearing turbans on motorcycle is discussed to death on bcbs or Sikhs wearing a knife during Olympics is huge problem as well, but I guess this news wasn't spicy enough.
    you know what, I have to disagree with both those statements, I cannot remember the last time the first was mentioned, and the second item I have never heard talked about on here....

but it appears you want to take this somewhere, and have a definitive agenda..... so let's have it....
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    Quote Originally Posted by vstromgreg
    the gunman is dead
    the plot thickens: multiple witnesses have stated there were multiple gunmen...

"I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Bike
    I'm just here for the intelligent conversation.
    Im a little surprised there isnt enough coversge on Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting, it's kinda sad that colorado shooting was all over the place and you couldn't log on the Internet without hearing about the theater shooting, I guess not all men are created equal.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about.

Here's the link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...temple-in-wis/
    It's sad that the colorado shooting was all over the place I agree... Why we need to sensationalize these shooters at all is beyond me.

Bike
    2015 Ducati Full Throttle
    Too often we allow the News & media to define us and imply our opinions.
    When in fact it is they who are dictating the script.

watch this movie
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074958/

Bike
    K9 GSX R 600
    Quote Originally Posted by vstromgreg View Post
    you know what, I have to disagree with both those statements, I cannot remember the last time the first was mentioned, and the second item I have never heard talked about on here....

but it appears you want to take this somewhere, and have a definitive agenda..... so let's have it....
    Absolutely no agenda, I'm just wondering why minor things get blown out of proportion but major news like this seems to be brushed under the carpet.

Bike
    Absolutely no agenda, I'm just wondering why minor things get blown out of proportion but major news like this seems to be brushed under the carpet.
    Major News??? you know there was a Kiss-in at Chick Filet at the same time right?? I mean cmon..... they gotta go with the real BIG news........ /s