New rider, new member, new bike

Thread: New rider, new member, new bike

Williams Lake, British Columbia
    06 GSX-R 600

New rider, new member, new bike

Hey guys, the names Dylan. Decided to get into motorcycles this year, so being as i dont have much dirtbike experience, and im relitivly short i decided to go with the Ninja 250r as my first bike, bought it used with 440km on it! passed my MST 2 weeks ago, and having a blast, glad i picked the 250. Have about a 1000km seat time now, still lots to learn. I origanaly was planning to use the 250 as a stepping stone to a 600 supersport, but now the more i think about it a 650 type sport bike might be the better choice as i dont have any tracks around where i live, and i dont really care to go over 200km/h on the streets which i know will be tempting with a supersport. Thats not for a while anyways, im up in the cariboo (williams lake)

2. Remove Advertisements

750 GSF Suzuki
    Ah good choice on the 250

Check out naked bikes and sport tourers too. Depends on what kind of riding you'll be doing

I have a sport tourer so I can ride longer distances and be more comfortable and have more room for my things if need be, but it's still good through twisties and it's still got power and speed.

i'm rocking to my own beat

Aldergrove BC
    2009 Kawasaki ER6n
    I have nothing but good things to say about my 09 Kawasaki ER-6n ( Basically the same as Ninja 650R ). Maybe worth thinking about when you're ready to upgrade.

Welcome to the forum
    Of course if you're young, and out drinking, whoring, and toking till all hours on a Saturday nite, forget about it.

Only in my head right now =(
    But for now a 250 will be awesome for the next 2 seasons. =)
    2011 Ninja 250R -> 2011 - 2012 (crashed)