my turn to rant....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: my turn to rant....

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r

my turn to rant....

went to fuel up at the squamish chevron. been there coutless times. fueled up in dozens of different company stations all over south bc and northen wa....
    this stunned cunt refuse to authorize because i was sitting on the bike while fueling.

trying to explain to her that i need every drop or call for bcaa when i run dry... nope.

some bullshit about policy and her training. i have been therr countless times and at countless other chevrons no one ever had issues.
    pissed me off. had to go to shell and fill with that sub standard 91 octane shite.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Looking
    Suck it up princess. This isn't anything new, and its been discussed countless times.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    So you get mad at a minimum wage employee following rules set for her by her company? A company she has no control over or say in? Hmmm sounds lie your being a little childish

Bike
    rsv4r
    cept i fueled there shit tones beforee with no issues whatsoever.

and i am pretty surr she was there before . just decided to go full retard this time.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

Registered User Array smokeshow81's Avatar
    Bike
    Looking
    yeah and we never used to have drivers licenses to operate or travel in our own country but these jerk offs in a suit and tie hired a bunch of thugs to keep the peace while operating on the roads and collect money as they see fit. Times have changed and well there's obviously not much we can do about it.

Hell drug testing in the workplace is illegal unless you have an incident yet it's done all the time. And when the big companies get nailed in court they pay the fine and continue on like business as usual.
    Sheeple... I say lamb chops
    Young Drivers of Canada - class 5
    Cyclelogics - class 6
    Benji's Driving School - class 1
    Find me on skype: shawn radakovich

Bike
    2006 K1200S
    ha ha - same broad did that to me one day last year, got me so flustered (at having to change my sequence of steps) I put my wallet on top of the pump, and then rode off leaving it there. a good samaritan picked it up and called me a day later, to return it to me intact.

that broad is a piece of work alright. only one in BC who upholds said policy.
    Last edited by K-rod; 08-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    gasfight!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Bike
    rsv4r
    btw. sit on bike is bad....

fuel up with your whole family strapped in the car is ok.....

makes sense.

Bike
    2006 K1200S
    well - you can slip up and end up shooting fuel all over yourself by back-spray while sitting on the bike, but you can't spray your family with over-spray if they're inside the car (unless you really wanted to).

there is a point to it

Bike
    rsv4r
    i think slipping up is the least of my issues rising a bike with 180 hp at the crank on a road with tons of sweeping high speed corners and moron drivers all around.

Bike
    only the best
    smart drivers like those who have a class 4 will not fuel with anyone on board.......just saying get a life or something better to bitch about......fag......your the fag right FIRST AID GUY.....

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna, 2006 FJR 1300
    My bike seems to take the same amount of fuel on the side stand as it does the center stand. Can you not stand beside the bike and nudge it to a more upright position near the end of fueling?

Bike
    rsv4r
    and risk tipping it over?

i ran out of gas more than once. all but once due to either closed or out of business gas stations. once on the rsv4 and had to push it into the station last meters... nearly being driven into by a retard in a van.

at brett. stop making yourself look like a retard. learn the difference between your and you're. typos are one thing. full brett mode is another.also, i dont have first aid. it expired in 2009 and was only good for things like bullet wounds.

Bike
    2011 gsx-r600
    Risk tipping the bike over, or risk setting myself on fire? I know which one I've gone with in the past.

for the crumpet I suppose Array
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    Fuck, I dump fuel all over my lawnmower to cool it down. Love the sizzle. Done it a few times in the pits as well. Last round, they asked me where my fire extinquisher was. Hmmm.