I'm posting my bike for sale to make the wife happy (happy wife, happy life eh?). So here we go....
Bought this bike as my first bike last fall did my riding course, got my class 6 but due to personal reasons, didn't get a whole lot of riding done this year. Next year it's looking quite similar of a gong show. I don't really want to sell it, but I also don't want this beautiful bike sitting around collecting dust. I mean, 3000km in 5 months? that's ridiculous. It is a great beginner bike that you wont grow out of too fast.
Has it been dropped? the inevitable question...It has been...not by me (quite the accomplishment). But the previous owner did, fully acknowledged that she dropped it, typical garage/driveway drop (thus the new levers as you'll see in the details).
-1999 Suzuki sv650s
- Bright yellow
- 44,610 Km's (Winterized right now. Full tank of gas with stabilizer, Battery on a tender)
- New rear brakes (replaced at 41,500km)
- New brake fluid (replaced at 41,500km)
- New spark plugs (replaced at 41,500km)
- New DID 525-110 ZVM2 X ring chain (sprockets didn't need replacing, lubed every 750km, complete overkill for this bike but I thought "go big or go home". replaced at 41,500km)
- New Michelin Pilot Power tires (front and rear, replaced at 41,500km)
- New Voltage Regulator (around 1,000km, still under warranty)
- New Battery (Bought this year, probably 1,250km and 3 months on it...still under warranty)
- New adjustable clutch / brake levers
So yeah... In closing...please don't buy my bike, but if you want it and going to ride it more than I can...buy it
$3000 - Pretty firm on price
Link to pics
edit: added price
Last edited by Infuria; 09-24-2012 at 07:58 PM.
bump wife is still hounding about it...
Bump ... maybe if I sell it she'll let me pick up a 675r :P